Need a few beta readers for my Harry Potter FanFiction

• Title: The Unspeakables
  • Genre and sub-genres: Stand alone Fan Fiction, Mystery, Fantasy
  • Description: The book has 46 chapters, and I am in the process of revising, but I’ve kind of gotten lost in the story. In particular, I’ve made a change that I’m not sure I should have and need a second opinion on it.

In the original drafts, my main character, Thea, fought Jax and George as they tried to figure out her secret. In this draft, I had her tell them, but I worry that that made things too easy and took away her flaw, so I am looking for an opinion on her character and how the situation is handled. You would have to read my book in its entirety (or at least to the point where Orrin shows up at Thea’s apartment), but I am more than happy to reciprocate. Just know that I do not read RPFs though. Anything else is fair game.

bump

Hi! Even I am writing hp(though I have not yet published) I would like to read your book but a fair warning :warning: My finals are coming hence my reading pace will be slow.

That’s fine as long as you make progress. It’s mainly the middle section I need some assistance with, and I’ll get you the specifics after I get off work.

1 Like

Okay, just pm me!

Sent you a DM tonight. I’m sorry it took so long, but long week.

1 Like

I’m still looking for additional beta readers if anyone is interested!

Bump

Bump

Hey, I’m going to start writing my own book. Since I need to make some friends in the community to help me, I really don’t mind being a beta tester for you. My criticizing is pretty fair and usually of good judgement.

Well, what I need is an opinion on one of my characters in a particular section of the book. You would be welcome to read the entire book, but there are six chapters in particular that I need feedback on. Would this still be something you’re interested in?

bump

bump

Hi

I am interested. Let me know if you wanna share your draft. :slight_smile:

Hi, Siddharth! I really need someone to take a look at Chapters 18-24 and give me an opinion on my main character Thea. In this latest version, I’m afraid that I might have made things too easy for her, and I’m just looking to get some opinions on her reactions, if she needs to get into her own way a little more, if I need to add a bit more emotion, etc.

You can read from the beginning to get the background or just start at Chapter 18 and go from there. Either way, I’m happy to give you a link to my book, I just need to know where to start you.

Dammit, such is life! In the time you replied I got a writing job and no longer have the free time I thought I would have at hand. Sorry, I would have to prioritise as I really need to earn right now and don’t wanna give you insincere, rushed feedback. Hope you don’t mind!

Okay.

Still looking!

bump

bump