Need A Few Beta Readers | Murder Mystery | Romance | OPEN

Title: Thorn Rose - An Ardent Love Affair
Genre and sub-genres: Mystery/Thriller - Romance.
Description:

When the love of her life leaves her for her former best friend, Marie is left devastated by the betrayal and chooses vengeance over forgiveness. She gets help from her uncle Albus Eli Quiss to get her married. Albus, who every upcoming businessman envies for the power and wealth he possesses.

However, this man is not all that you seem he is, he has a hidden motive for years, a motive the media that wish to know every little detail of his life couldn’t possibly get their hands on

What would happen when his past returns barging back into his life amidst the wedding preparations?

A past that had this rich, powerful man restless for years, one to know about his missing lady-love.

Any other information: I need someone who can read the story till the end and not leave midway, because many people have in the past, left without informing. if you’re interested to help me out please give me feedback whether my book is boring, predictable, written in a good style, has any plotholes or not and also note the character development done throughout the story is good enough or not.

65 CHAPTERS LONG. Has a little more than 115k words.

Thank you.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump… Anyone there?

Hi!! I could definitely help beta read your story if you’re interested.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Bump. Still need a couple more people. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need one…

2 Likes

Bump. Anyone else?

Count me in.

Bump.

I still need some beta readers.

Bump.

Bump :slight_smile: