Need a HORROR cover

Hello hello hello!

I have decided to write a simple story documenting my nightmares as a child till now. Weird, I know. It is very similar to entries as I document the nightmares I have as small short stories. Anyway, I need a cover for it as my cover creating skills are — lacking.

Anyway…

Title: The Nightmare Journal
Author: EncryptedWriting
Summary: Be wary as you take a look into my dreams as I share tales of the horrors that I sustain in the depths of my mind. Some might be more horrid than others, but, when in doubt, be careful of what goes bite in the night.
Ideas: So I was hoping for something like monster eyes in the background or something with the tentacles coming up from the ground. It is hard to explain, but I want it to look creepy. I don’t mind blood (actually preferred), but please use the colors red and black.

My current cover (made in ten minutes)

Payment: Mentioned in the description of the book, permanent follow, and a story of your choice added to public reading list.

2 Likes

I will work on one in a few :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much appreciated! I’ve kept an eye on your covers and seen you improve as you’ve done more. :wink:

1 Like

Aw thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imma try a :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you ^-^

2 Likes

My tries. I can edit any of them any way you want
Nightmare 1 Nightmare 2 Nightmare 3 Nightmare 4 Nightmare 5 Nightmare 6 Nightmare 7 Nightmare 8 Nightmare 9

1 Like

Ngl some of these are really good.

Omg I love it so much.

1 Like

Glad you do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna wait one more day before I make up my mind. Just curious, where did you find the image?

Picsart. I get a lot of my images there for free of use.

1 Like

Hey, I absolutely love this idea and would love to read this book.
Here is what I came up with. Let me know if you dig it. :slight_smile:

The-Nightmare-Journal-EncryptedWriting

2 Likes

Holy crap, I love this. It is exactly what I wanted!

1 Like

I am so happy you like it. :slight_smile: You’re the first person to accept one of my designs and that means so much to me. Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love it! It’s so creepy!