Need a minimalistic cover for romance story (payment offered)

Graphic Type: minimalist book cover

Title: Tooth be Told

Author: Renessa Leone

Genre(s): Romance

Colours: light/bright colors (pastel blue, yellow, etc.)

Idea(s): anything that comes to mind when you think ‘dental school blog’ and ‘romance’. it could be realistic looking (like my current one) or more animated (for example: The Kiss Quotient, The Hating Game)

Story Summary: Novarah’s hard work has finally paid off: she got accepted to her dream dental school. Like any other school environment, it has its popular group, nerds, and bad boys. Unfortunately for Nova, she has a bad run in with the last category, which results in an unspoken rivalry that continues all throughout dental school.

Graduation falls upon them, and they each go their separate ways with no contact for two years. Nova starts a private practice, along with a dental blog that covers current health issues in the field of dentistry. As her reader base grows, she begins to write more about her dental school journey and rehashes her fights with Diego. Writing this column brings up a feeling Nova never knew existed.

You know what they say: there’s a thin line between love and hate.

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): a permanent follow, credit, and a comment on any of your books

Anything Else: something lighthearted, it’s a romance between two dental students. I’ll post what i’ve been using so far
Health Hazards I-3

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

Here’s what I came up with. Sorry if it’s not minimalist.Hope you like it :))
5e71c9f1-9d5c-4118-ad48-c5eae7b46df5.jfif (1)

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love this, I’ll let you know if I end up using it :blush:

1 Like

I love this omg, I’m gonna leave my thread open for a few more days just to give others a chance, but I’ll let you know if I end up using your cover :blush: thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad you like it! Sounds good : )

1 Like

Hello there, I decided to give it a wee shot, hope you like! :relaxed:

istockphoto-1142426819-612x612 (2) istockphoto-1142426819-612x612 (1)

I design commercial book covers. Let me know if you’re interested!

Here’s my attempt:
I’m up for minor changes if you want!