Need a minimalistic cover for romance story (payment offered)

Graphic Type: minimalist book cover

Title: Tooth be Told

Author: Renessa Leone

Genre(s): Romance

Colours: light/bright colors (pastel blue, yellow, etc.)

Idea(s): anything that comes to mind when you think ‘dental school blog’ and ‘romance’. it could be realistic looking (like my current one) or more animated (for example: The Kiss Quotient, The Hating Game)

Story Summary: Novarah’s hard work has finally paid off: she got accepted to her dream dental school. Like any other school environment, it has its popular group, nerds, and bad boys. Unfortunately for Nova, she has a bad run in with the last category, which results in an unspoken rivalry that continues all throughout dental school.

Graduation falls upon them, and they each go their separate ways with no contact for two years. Nova starts a private practice, along with a dental blog that covers current health issues in the field of dentistry. As her reader base grows, she begins to write more about her dental school journey and rehashes her fights with Diego. Writing this column brings up a feeling Nova never knew existed.

You know what they say: there’s a thin line between love and hate.

Payment (If offered. Please do not offer votes as it’s not allowed.): a permanent follow, credit, and a comment on any of your books

Anything Else: something lighthearted, it’s a romance between two dental students. I’ll post what i’ve been using so far
Health Hazards I-3

1 Like

How’s this?

2 Likes

Here’s what I came up with. Sorry if it’s not minimalist.Hope you like it :))
5e71c9f1-9d5c-4118-ad48-c5eae7b46df5.jfif (1)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love this, I’ll let you know if I end up using it :blush:

1 Like

I love this omg, I’m gonna leave my thread open for a few more days just to give others a chance, but I’ll let you know if I end up using your cover :blush: thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad you like it! Sounds good : )

1 Like

Hello there, I decided to give it a wee shot, hope you like! :relaxed:

istockphoto-1142426819-612x612 (2) istockphoto-1142426819-612x612 (1)

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt:
I’m up for minor changes if you want!

1 Like

this is so cute thank you! I have yet to decide on a cover but I’ll let you know if I end up using yours!

thank you so much I really love this! I’ll let you know if I end up choosing this cover!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this is something you’d like but please let me know what you think.

Tooth-be-told

2 Likes

omg I love the silhouette with the tooth! maybe with different font on the bottom for my name and spacing out the letters a bit? And somehow if you could add “A love story so sweet, it’ll give you cavities” somewhere. Thanks so much!

HEY :grin:

I am SO ecstatic that you like the design. Here are the changes I made, please let me know if you like it. Please feel free to tell me if you’d prefer a different font.

Tooth-be-told

1 Like

ooo something a little more playful and less renaissance-y maybe? i mean the font, the design and everything else is perfect

Hey, What type of font are you looking for? Something a bit more simple or something like a typewriter or?? Haha I’ve got a long list of fonts so this process can take a while unless I have more of an idea what you’re looking for.

Hi there :wave:

Please remember, when posting in a thread, to keep your posts on-topic and in line with the conversation of the thread. Please also be aware that using Wattpad for business purposes is not allowed, as per the site’s Terms of Service. I’m afraid your post has been removed.

Thanks for understanding,

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

Very minimalist lol, idk if that’s what u want

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.