NEED exercises to lose my chest!!!!

Like … They’re big … And I wanna cut em off. I can’t live with them.
Please help. Other advice on how to lose them also appreciated :heart::heart::heart:

Google has some good routines to lose your boobs.

When I started cardio (I would just do Emi Wong or Chloe Ting workouts in my room) my breast size shrunk drastically!!

2 Likes

I know of Chloe Ting , I’ll look up Emi Wong also :grinning:

1 Like

I noticed a difference pretty quick. When I lost the weight it was in my face, breast and butt first. I’m still struggling to lose my stomach fat

Lots of cardio babe, and you must do lean exercises like weight arm pulses and band as well as the chord machine while you sit at the gym. Diet is also very important. Greens and lean protein.

3 Likes

They have great workouts!

1 Like

They do!!! I need to keep doing them. I’m trying to lose/tone my lower stomach and having a lot of issues :joy::unamused:

1 Like

Abs are made in the kitchen dear don’t forget that! And remember to balance and don’t restrict your body, I tend to do intermittent fasting as well as intuitive eating here and there.

2 Likes

Is the issue being the way you feel or not seeing results?

1 Like

Thank you for your tips!!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Seeing results!
I’m not overweight and I don’t particularly want abs I just have really stubborn stomach fat right below my belly button that I cannot get rid of for the life of me. I know I cant really spot reduce but im not sure what to do. I also dont eat a ton, It just might be what I’m eating and when!

1 Like

It’s my stomach too right under my belly button also! Like above my belly button is so flat and then BAM all the fat :rofl::rofl: … doesn’t help my boobs literally sit on my hips they’re so saggy and have been since I got them when I was like 9 years old

1 Like

Yes Its so frustrating! The pudge doesn’t go away😂
But just like @angelicapascoe said there are also some great chest toning exercises along with cardio to do!! I just find them all on youtube

I am glad I could be of help Anna!

1 Like

Girl I relate.

1 Like

I’m working on it I found one last night it’s pretty easy I even increased the amount of times to do it

1 Like

Do you guys run? Like I can only run for a minute lol

1 Like

I do not run, I have rheumatoid arthritis and it kills my joints. I just do HIIT! But that kills my joints too LOL

I used too… I have scoliosis and have had 4 surgeries in my lifetime so I resort to biking, swimming and the stair master for my cardio now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like