Need help? Professional idea bouncer here FREE

editing
help
advice

Subject line: I can help you develop ideas

Post: I ask questions to help you develop your characters and/or help write yourself out of a corner.

FREE - no payment

1 Like

Hello, are you still offering help?

1 Like

yo dude!! i really would love this right now, it’d be mad cause im ditching my old story and jumping right onto a new one and i was hopin i could grab some people to talk to it about? so if ur up for it, itd be great!

1 Like

Yes c:

I’d be happy to help c:

Yay :slight_smile: Does it include any genres ?

1 Like

This sounds so good xD I am so insecure about my story :3 I know its bad so I will love to have some feedback and know if I am on right track!

1 Like

Are you still open?

1 Like

Yes! Sorry, I was away on break but I’m back now if you’re still interested

I’d love to help if you’re still interested. Sorry! I was away on break

Yes! Sorry, I was away on break. Still open of you’re still interested.

Romance/action help needed, thanks in advance!

Shall I dump my problems here or...?

I’ve got a romance story that’s turning some stereotypes on its head. But it still involves a CEO and it has a charity ball or whatever.

Now it seems like a lot of stories have “charity balls” of some sort so they MCs can dance and dress up and do the red carpet, etc.

I feel like because I want to develop the romance, the charity ball would be ideal, but I don’t want to drag readers through the stereotypic mingling with the wealthy, sipping champagne, etc.

Is there a way around the cliché parts or do I just have to write the intermediate?

I don’t really want to gloss over it or write one of those notes that say (okay so they did all the fancy stuff but I didn’t want to write it so just pretend they already did that) or (Time skip!)

Ideas?

unlisted #13
closed #14

Hi!

It looks like your thread has been inactive for more than 30 days. In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current, I’ve closed and sunk this. If you’d like to create a new thread, please do, and if you can remember to bump it before 30 days has elapsed, that will let us know you’re still using it.

Thank you for your understanding

• PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
    Community Ambassador
1 Like