{NEED HELP!} SYNOPSIS for YA SCI-Fi FANTASY ROMANCE

Hey, everyone! I need your help!

I’ve been putting this old story of mine on hold for awhile now - mainly because I was still unsure of how it might lead to or the world I’m placing it in.

Right now, I have something solid in mind and I’ve decided to alter the story

- including the synopsis.

The problem is, I’m not even sure if the new synopsis is good enough or just the right length.

If you could please tell me what you think of what I’ve worked on so far, it would really help a lot!

TITLE: The Misfits
Genre: YA Sci-Fi Fantasy Romance

COVER

CURRENT SYNOPSIS

WELCOME TO GRAVESTON ACADEMY FOR THE GIFTED

A special place for gifted young individuals to explore and develop their hidden potentials, to become leaders and productive members in reconstructing the world for the better.

A FLEDGLING CROW APPEARS

Tired of the relentless scrutiny from his old town, Kieran Byrne thought accepting a scholarship from a prestigious school and moving across the world and into a small town like “Mundane” (Mont Dane) Falls, USA would mark a new start for him and his sister. To be normal for a change.

A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER RETURNS

Blaze McKenna had been running from her past for too long, but the trail of destruction she leaves eventually leads her back in the arms of the very place that raised her to be what she was – a weapon.

A FIERCE PROTECTOR SOON FOLLOWS

If there were a few mistakes Stellan Skoldorf’ had regretted in his life, it was betraying the only person he ever loved and watching her leave. However, fate, brings her back and the caged beast he had controlled for so long will not make the same mistake of letting her go again.

But, duty demands otherwise.

VISIONS OF A GIRL

The more Kieran tries to run away from her, the more he finds himself deeper into uncovering the truth and finding others like him.

It’s pretty good and smooth how you weave the characters’ stories together, and though I’m not absolutely sure which of them is the main protagonists, perhaps all of them since it is entitled “Misfits,” I personally am intrigued by Blaze McKenna of how she tries to run away from her past yet she couldn’t find a place where she fits. I think this synopsis so far is very interesting.

1 Like

You really think so? :flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thank you so much!
I was worried it would be too long :sweat_smile:
Welcome to the community, btw :hugs:

Thank you so much! I like fantasy so I’ll be waiting for this story :smiley:

1 Like

Aw! Thanks, I’ll do my best! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.