Need help with picking please-

I have two ideas I’m struggling to pick so I was wondering if I could please have someone vote on which to do?

1: A fanfiction about Kimetsu no Yaiba around two OCs, one a demon and the other a human girl.

Essentially, it’s about a human girl with a not so good family… She strived to live up to her clan’s expectations and was abused, losing the will to live… But she couldn’t die. The story starts when she’s 12 and she’s been sent off to be married to a powerful leader so her family can increase their power.

On the way to her location, she and her entourage were attacked by a demon/oni… A former demon slayer whom was turned into a demon by Muzan but had his body altered by Tamayo. He killed all of them… Except the human girl whom reminded him of himself, someone without the will to live. He takes her in as own and they make a promise…

“I’ll take care of you while you grow up… But if I try to eat a human, you must be the one to kill me.”

She accepts and gains a man whom helps her regain her humanity…

2: A fanfiction about Nanatsu no Taizai, a next generation fanfiction.

The Seven Deadly Sins disappeared when a new threat appeared… To defeat it, it took a great cost… No one truly knows where they are now. They’ve disappeared off the face of the earth.

The story revolves around Ebele Fermi, a girl with amnesia living in the capital of Leonias with her best friend, a dragon by the name of Parseul and a fallen goddess whom calls herself Hazel. Ebele was interested in books and the stories of the world and certainly could defend herself if the situation called for it.

But when there’s news of a new threat rising, there is no one to take the Sins’ place… The duty falls to the strongest to be found to defend the realms.

• Yandere Oneshots
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanfic
  • Nanatsu no Taizai Fanfic

0 voters

:smiley: How are you, the lurker?

can I change my vote to the Seven Deadly Sins fanfic? :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oof-
Should be able to but regardless I’ll put you down as Seven Deadly Sins fanfic.

1 Like

Thank you for voting-

1 Like

:joy: You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Bump

3: Kimetsu no Yaiba
3: Nanatsu no Taizai
1: Yandere

4: Kimetsu no Yaiba
4: Nanatsu no Taizai
1: Yandere oneshots

KnY always :heart:

1 Like

KnY is good though =o

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.