Need lycanthropy book cover (everyone gets a follow!)

After three years of this book, with a quickly made up title, I have finally picked out a name that reflects the story better. With that means a new cover. This story is my pride and joy, and I am looking for a cover that reflects the idea that I want the book to have.

Payment - two follows, shoutout on personal message board, dedication in chapter, mention in summary, and two honest comments about a book(s) chapter of your choice. Plus whatever you want.

I won’t be super specific because I want to give you guys free range.

If you are daring to try the cover then please let me know in advance. Everyone gets a follow!

• Title: Curse of the Lycan
  • Subtitle: n/a
  • Summary: Twenty-year-old Katrina Monich is a scholar studying abroad far from her home in South Africa. After an ominous meeting with a male at three in the morning, a strange domino effect seems to fall in place. From her content two years in Maryland to an unknown desolate land only miles away, Katrina feels as though things are not as they seem. And perhaps — she is right
    Ideas: I was thinking of a dark blue/black background of a forest. The moon would be shining in the sky and the MC would be in the front and there would be a lycan behind her. That or the mc would be there just staring blankly. The MC has dark brown hair, left eye is grey and right eye is blue, she wears a dark grey sweater and skinny jeans. Her hair falls into a side braid or no braid (up to you.) Obviously this is just ideas. You can do whatever. You don’t need to have a lycan because it can be tough to find. But please no wolves.
  • References: I LOVE this example
    Reference x2
    reference x3
    lycan reference
    reference x4

If you need any more references let me know!

Thank you!

1 Like

I have a book cover you could use let me know if you’d like to see it.

1 Like

If you want, you can PM me. I would like to see it. Thank you! -x

I can’t figure out how to pm you a picture but I can give it to you here.

1 Like

Thank you, darling!

It says I can’t post a picture and won’t let me upload it.

1 Like

Hm, is there a link you can post?

If not, then it is okay! -x

Another reference -x

Hullo ~! Might be a bit slow to respond as I am spiking another fever.

Smol post

I had fun giving back to the requesting graphics community. I wouldn’t mind doing a graphic swap.

oull

Can always change font:

Thank you, darling. I’m gonna wait a few days before I make my decision.

1 Like

followed --x

1 Like

thank you for trying. -x

Here is an option!! Hope you like it!

Here is another variation with the more fantasy/scary aspect!

Hi,

I played around a bit but wasn’t really happy with any of the results. Believe it or not, there isn’t a whole heap of royalty free images of Lycans. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I know I spelt Lycan wrong on the covers and your name is only on the last one. I couldn’t find one I was happy enough with to perfect. If you would like to use one I am happy to make the changes.

I know these aren’t exactly what you were looking for and didn’t turn out great so I don’t expect payment for these but I worked on them for a while so I thought I might as well share (and I quite like the font). Also, personally I don’t usually make covers which feature faces as I have trouble making them look good.

Anyway, long preamble, here they are.

Summary

image image image

I would love to give this a try! :grin:

Here is my go at it

2 Likes