Need motivation ;-;

So, I already have the hand-drawn script at hand. I just have to type all of them out, and when I realized I have 7 more chapters to upload I get annoyed, and I have to finish this story (cuz I promised myself) before making a new book. Can anyone motivate me?

do it

1 Like

Why not just type it out directly…
Duplication of work

Because I can draw faster than I type and it’s easier to draw in a notebook when I have idea than writing everything down.

1 Like

I need to carry it around when I am going somewhere

1 Like

Finish it one by one maybe? 1 chapter at a time easier than typing out 7 chapters together. plus more reads as you can stay in the new works column for longer

1 Like

Don’t be too hard on yourself about it. Take your time and write down any ideas you have for the story throughout the day. If that doesn’t work start a new book sometimes starting a new project will help you find motivation for the other one.

Remember your characters always deserve an ending even if its not now.

1 Like

Don’t force yourself or you won’t want to do it at all :slightly_frowning_face:

Catch yourself while you’re thinking of what to do, if you’re bored, just do it one paragraph, one chapter at a time

1 Like

just freaking do it because you’re going to die soon and you don’t really have time to debate stuff like this so just do it ok

1 Like

:v what the

b r u h