Neo-Tokyo Exploration Force

The official Neo-Tokyo theory board and thread. A version of this will need to be continued when space runs out. Tag Nick when created to ensure it is pinned.

34 Likes

What is this?
Welcome to a place where your wildest theories can be explored and where every single forum post Nick makes gets analyzed under a microscope because everything is a clue, isn’t it? Here, you will find the typical users that occupy ARG threads: the theorists, the historian, the cartographer, the meteorologist, and more! If you have further questions on what an ARG is or how you can get involved, click this handy link. If that handy link, for some reason, does not clear away all the confusion and fog in your mind, you are welcome to step right in and ask us your questions! Please do ask us your questions. Otherwise, we will go insane here. Now that we’ve covered everything, let’s continue onwards with the fun!
Rules
1. Be nice to Nick.

2. Do not spam tag Nick.

3. Be a good human being.

4. Do not rush the game.

5. Do not make fake accounts.

6. Be mindful when making a new thread for this ARG.

7. Do not roleplay.

8. If someone says, “The sun in Neo-Tokyo is so nice.” that means a line has been crossed and the subject must be dropped immediately.

✧ coded by astrophile ✧

20 Likes

Curious what we know?

Want to add to our mountain of knowledge?

Visit The Repository!

For non-game related chatter, go here:

Tags

@Arkotract @astrophile @Azanthiel @BIoomedWiIted @calmwolf @Chewton @CoLLoRBLiND @Deepthi_Shashidhar @dreams_i_have @d_s_t_e @Eternal_Foxglove @FireAlwaysReturns @GreekMyth @HEEdwards @inkwellheart @IntoTheTempest @JJJ000YYY @JuniorDragon @KalesReclaim @LailaLiliana @LigerCat @LittleMinx94 @misspopgoingnowhere @Nonfictionism @Oblivionyx @ReyenaScarr @rosebrown1k @Sam_le_fou @ShadowsOfStorms @Spider-Hawk @the_blank_verse @theEnigmaticPrince @TheGrumpyMountain @Theora @The_Twi1ight_Prince @wildwolf708 @Xenoclea @404Page

@nick I think we’re ready to go.

22 Likes

Looks like fun.

5 Likes

Yeeeee owo

5 Likes

Psst. you still have “the void am I right” in the rules

9 Likes

I have arrived!

Mostly silent the entire time, just lurking around. This is one of my first times speaking since the questions were asked.

9 Likes

Should I change that to the phrase Nick made?

6 Likes

I guess, since it’s an official rule. Can we have both?

7 Likes

Yah?

5 Likes

Change it to the Nick one since it would fit the theme more

7 Likes

Can someone please dig up the new phrase for me?

7 Likes

On it

5 Likes

The sun in Neo-Tokyo is so nice.

8 Likes

Thanks! I’ll add that in.

@ all Feel free to start theorizing!

9 Likes

No prob!

4 Likes

Do we have a link somewhere to direct chatter to the chat thread?

6 Likes

Good call. What are we using as the chatter place?

4 Likes

For now, ECPU I suppose. Who was going to make the next thread? Someone called it.

9 Likes

@LigerCat, I think.

5 Likes