New here need someone to talk to

Yeah sure! It’s the same name here: Mister Tent.

Cool! I’ll check them out :slight_smile:

Great

Happy cotton candy day. I don’t it comes in chilly lemongrass flavor.

Hey ! Hehe

Hey there

I’m going to have to remove your post to remove the link. You’re not allowed to post your own story links outside the Share Your Story club.

Thank you for your understanding

Katherine - Community Ambassadors :katherinearlene:

I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BEACH

Hey there

Wattpad is a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy and users should be treating each other with respect and courtesy at all times. Please read the Code of Conduct at the link below and in future, please keep your comments in the clubs in line with Wattpad rules.

Katherine - Community Ambassador

I don’t understand :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey you !! :slight_smile:

Heyyyyy people!

hey

Hey! What’s up

Nothing much, you?

good… sorry was busy and kind of off my mind

Hey @everyone,

It looks like your discussion has strayed off topic for the past several posts. Please remember that this club is for discussions about writing. In consideration of other club users, chat should take place in the Cafe club, on your message boards or by private message.

You’re welcome to continue helping others here, but please remember to stay on topic in future.

Lina - Community Ambassador

Um… I don’t know how any of this works but if it does work the way I’m hoping it does than hi. I’m a 16 year chick and I need help on my stories. First off, I don’t even know if they are any good, and second off I don’t know how to get people interested in them in the first place. I was never really that passionate about writing but Wattpad really sparked my interest. I just don’t know how to… whats the word… start? So right now I only have 1 story being started and its not really a good first representation of me but I don’t know where else to start. Like I said I’m not good at writing. I could use some reassurance in, oh just about everything. lol. I guess with all that done and said I will stop writing and hopefully get this thing to work. Later everyone.

What genre do you write in? It will be easier to get feedback in the club of your genre. This is random, which is for stories without plot mainly (memories, song texts etc). It also tends to be a bit quiet. Otherwise, there’s the improve your writing club, though I think if you start out, that’s perhaps not where you want to be.
Let me know what you are interested in and I’ll give you a few pointers.
Or you try the café for a general chat?