New here

Hello everyone :smiley:

I’m new to wattpad, I made my account today and wanted to introduce myself. I’m a 28 year old woman from Croatia that loves fantasy, reading and writing ^^ Besides fantasy I also like detective, mystery, historical fiction. I am a little bad with horror stories because I get scared easily but I read horror stories sometimes, I joined wattpad to discover new stories and to publish my own. My friend recommended wattpad as one of the best places for such activity.
I hope I’ll be able to make some new friends here ^^

Hello! Welcome to Wattpad and the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there, welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

hey! welcome!!

2 Likes

Welcome to Wattpad and best of luck no your writing.

2 Likes

Welcome Ladybex, hope you have fun in this beautiful writing/reading home.

2 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m Jessy and I’m from the Netherlands! And of course I have a love for reading and writing :wink: (Why else would I be here?)

I’ve been to Croatia last year and it was amazing! I visited Dubrovnik (unfortunately I didn’t have the time to see more), but it was amazing. Would love to go back one day and explore more.

And you’ll love Wattpad! I’ve been on here for a year now and I’ve become addicted :upside_down_face: The people here are amazing and I love to get to know people who love the same things as me.

1 Like

Hello!!!

I’m Patsy!

I’m From Kansas City, Missouri!

I love Fantasy And Detective as well!

2 Likes

Hi Jessy :slight_smile:
Thank you for the welcome.

I’m happy that you liked your stay in my country, Dubrovnik is an amazing city. I don’t want to sound like a tourist ad, but there are other beautiful towns worth visiting too, hope you’ll visit again :smiley:

I actually love traveling, but life always gets in the way. I’ve been to the Netherlands with my high school class and I plan to visit again :slight_smile:

Hello again ^^

I wanted to make a greeting here too ^^

Awesome!!!

Hello ^^ Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Welcome to Wattpad! :heart:
I’m always in to make new pals in here!:blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t really make relevant comments yet because I’m a newbie but so far from what I’ve seen wattpad seems to be a nice place like I’ve heard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ^^
Tnx for the welcome ^^
I’d love to make friends too :smiley:

1 Like

Hello ^^

1 Like

Hello ^^ Thank you for the welcome.

Hi there ^^

hey! what’s up?