New... Kinda..

So, I have had a Wattpad account since 2011 and NEVER explored the forums, so I just want to say Hi so I can see who is about! I’m a writer, who does editing so I’m keen to find new writer friends! Thanks to @LailaLiliana for showing me the ropes and getting me involved! :heart:

Belle

10 Likes

Hey and welcome to the forums :relaxed: Eight years on Wattpad too - that’s awesome! I hope that you are finding the forums enjoyable so far and have been fortunate enough to meet some of the great people the community has to offer!

Aw, Laila is an absolute gem! I’m glad she was able to show you the ropes :bluehearts:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome!

2 Likes

halo Belle
am new here just joined today, am finding my way as a writer and i read a lot its the one thing that i enjoy doing, i hope through wattpad i will find my place in the world of writing.

2 Likes

Thank you, to be honest I think I’ve been living like a Wattpad hermit, so I can’t wait to get used to the forums! :grin:

And yeah she is awesome!:heart:

2 Likes

Hi, and Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!
I hope you do, I am lucky I have found my way with my writing so I am now hoping to pick up new experiences, learn from others and improve what I know! :grinning: :heart:

1 Like

Haha, I am sure you will be used to them in no time! Soon enough you will be hooked like the rest of us :grin:

1 Like

Haha, hopefully! :heart:

1 Like

i come from a culture where writing or reading for the purpose of learning and for pleasure is frowned upon. its good to find a place where the people you meet you share the same passion.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forums! It’s a lovely place here. If you need any help, please feel free to give me a shout!

3 Likes

most definitely:wink:

Wow, that must be hard, I am so happy you have found a place to be yourself! :heart: And where you can follow your passion and meet others like yourself! :grinning:

Hi, Thank you! I am still getting used to the place, it’s a little overwhelming at first! :grinning:

its hard, i have been searching the internet for a place i fit in and am happy to have found here, where it feels like home.:hugs:

1 Like

You’ll probably get the hang of things fast :wink:

1 Like

I just joined the forums a bit over a week ago, myself! I’ve been on Wattpad for longer, but I didn’t even know about the forums until I accidentally stumbled upon them, lol! The people are a riot and soon you won’t be able to get enough.

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope so! :grinning:

1 Like

I know I didn’t really know how they worked but I’m very slowly figuring it out haha! :joy:

1 Like

joined today and i already love it here, if i didn’t have anything else to do i would be stuck here like every time:heart_eyes:

1 Like