New to Wattpad!

Hello! I am new to Wattpad. I started writing fanfictions years ago, and I just recently rekindled my passion for writing. I recently wrote a new Fanfiction and am currently revising an old one. Once I’m done with revisions, I want to develop an original fiction series. Anyway, for now I am looking to connect with people who have similar interests, build engagement, and learn how to navigate Wattpad. Please share with me about your experiences on Wattpad!

Hey there:)

1 Like

Hey. Welcome to Wattpad. What fandom do/did you write for?

1 Like

Hello! What do you enjoy about Wattpad?

1 Like

Thank you! I mainly write InuYasha fanfictions. I wrote one Bleach fanfiction back in high school but it was dedicated to a friend, so it’s too specific to repost on here lol.

1 Like

InuYasha? Is that anime?

Well compared to ff.net I appreciate that this website is so organized and updates often. It’s clear the staff actually cares and I really like that you can post both original and fanfiction works. It has many opportunities for writers and the overall community is just amazing:)

2 Likes

Yes, it’s one of my favorite anime. It’s a Rumiko Takahashi and usually their anime have an obvious couple pairing, but the couple never actually gets together in the show. So when I finished InuYasha I felt like I had not experienced enough of the InuYasha/Kagome pairing. That’s ultimately how I ended up stumbling across Fanfiction.net back then.

1 Like

Hey !

Welcome to Wattpad !

I would suggest to check out those threads if you want to know how to Wattpad :stuck_out_tongue:

And if you have any questions : don’t have hesitate ! I’m on Wattpad since 2015 :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I am learning that they do not play around on Wattpad. It’s really cool. I feel like I could really flourish here as long as I stay consistent and build a community.

2 Likes

Chatting in the forums, entering contests/share your story, is very helpful:)

1 Like

I didn’t follow half of that, but cool. Is it a popular pairing? I know in some fandoms, the canon pairings are the less popular ones. Or is it not canon if they didn’t get together?

1 Like

Thank you! I followed you today. I saw a rly cool cover that you designed.

Oh, that is nice ! It is still recent that I am making covers for English people ! So I am happy my covers are already travelling :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for the follow <3

You’re welcome !

1 Like

It is canon and they have a lot of romantic moments, but they aren’t official until the last episode of the series lol. It definitely is a popular pairing, and I think it’s for the same reasons that I have. Also because they were essentially in a love triangle throughout the entire show, so I think people really care about being able to have some control over the relationship being more fulfilling and less dramatic lol.

1 Like

Ah, yeah, those can be annoying. Especially if there’s a dragged out love triangle.

1 Like

Hey there, and welcome to Wattpad.
I hope you have an awesome time here! :smile: :hearts:

1 Like

Hey, i’m also new! Hows life going?

Oh yes, it was a hot mess tbh. But it the canon stuff definitely makes for very interesting fanfictions sometimes. So far, I’ve only written alternate universe fictions. I applaud people who manage to write excellent stories that are actually unique while sticking with the canon universe. Do you write stories?

1 Like

Thank you! What do you like to read and write?