New User Interactive Tutorial

I saw mention here somewhere of a New User Interactive Tutorial. Does it exist, and where can I go to use it? Thanks!

Totally.
@RobotAmbassador

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @RobotAmbassador display help.

@RobotAmbassador display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@RobotAmbassador start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@RobotAmbassador roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@RobotAmbassador quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@RobotAmbassador fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

So basically reply anywhere, (In this thread for example) and then type in what is above :arrow_up:

Hope this helps answer your question, and let me know if you need any other help.

@RobotAmbassador

Sorry, but I don’t understand. I typed @RobotAmbassador and nothing happened. Feeling quite dense at the moment.

Hm… maybe check your notifications (upper right hand corner near your profile picture) and see if there’s a message “from the robot”

OK. Got a message from the Robot Ambassador. Starting to get the impression that there is no formal interactive tutorial for new users- that the phrase refers to the services the RA can offer in the way of helpful answers. I’m probably overthinking this, too. Thanks for your assistance.

Ah, oh well, I guess the terminology is different then. Yeah, no problem. Let me know if there’s any other questions you have and I’ll do my best to answer or at least point you in the right direction.

:sunglasses: Thanks!

No problem

@discobot

@RobotAmbassador