Newbie Romance Writer Club version 5. Chatting about writing and sharing experiences.

Not much really. Just hanging out on the forums waiting for a frozen pizza to cook.

Oh well that’s awesome nothing like a good frozen pizza :slight_smile:

Yeah, sometimes it’s just a frozen pizza and beer kind of night. This seems to be one of those kinds of nights.

I can understand that, what kind of pizza is it?

Spinach, mushroom, and garlic. Never had this kind before so I guess I will find out if it’s any good. Sounds good if nothing else.

True it’s definitely making me hungry lol :slight_smile:

Haha, sorry about that XD So, how goes writing and such?

It goes I’m just editing at the moment and it’s totally an ugh moment lol. You?

I didn’t end up meeting my NaNoWriMo goal since the Thanksgiving holidays got crazy, but I did manage to get enough done to post regularly for the next few weeks, so there’s that at least.

Oh well at the end of the day that’s still pretty good. How much did you end up getting done :slight_smile:

I went for about half the month. I didn’t do a word count though. I was instead trying to write for an hour a day. Turns out I was a bit ambitious with that.

Well any writing at all is always good so that’s a positive :slight_smile:

That’s quite true. I have been bad about keeping up with writing lately so I really need to get better at that.

I’m sure you’ll get back on track, we all have moments like that

I hope so. Admittedly it’s really discouraging knowing that no one reads. Kinda makes me not care about posting anything.

I’ve done pretty well so far. I won Nanowrimo, was able to reach 1K+ reads on my current book, getting close to 7K reads on my Graphics, and almost close to reaching 130 followers!

Yea I get that it is discouraging, I’ve been going through that for a while now to, but just keep your head up since tomorrow’s always going to be a different day and anything could happen :slight_smile: That’s what I tell myself anyway

Oh nice did you have a word goal for NaNo?

"Devour The Creamy Goodness":grin::icecream::ice_cream::chocolate_bar::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, I suppose so. I mean, at the end of the day my primary audience is my friends anyway. I just kinda post on WP for the heck of it.