Newbie Romance Writer Club version 6. Chatting about writing and everything else

writing
discussion
mature-romance
romance

I have entirely too much fun trying to find faces for my characters! I usually have a vague idea what they look like, but it’s not set in stone, so to speak.

If you’re not done, writing a few chapters ahead of where you’re posting seems like a smart strategy. I’m also incessantly editing up until the last minute - and sometimes after! I finished ‘Gavin and Roxanne’ back in October and did two full editing passes on it before I even posted. :smiley: Its length (only about 18k words) helped - the current WIP projects as full novel-length, so I don’t think I want to wait until I’m that far along to post - it could be more than a year!

Thank you so much! :heart: I’m hoping to have something ready in the next couple of weeks…

I’m amazed you remember! That excerpt is now the end of Chapter 3. That had to be almost a year ago, on the old forums :smiley:

Well, it’s still a happy ending, just… different :smile: I won’t spoil it any more for you… :wink:

Ok. Ok. Can’t scare a girl like that! Lololol

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

hey!

Hey how are you? :slight_smile:

Hello.

Good! You?

Hi!

Hello :slight_smile: How are you?

I’m doing good how is everyone else doing?

I’m not to bad just working on a bit of a story :slight_smile: How about you?

I’m not bad just lazily doing a bit of writing and hanging out here :slight_smile:

I’m just chilling right now and working on my novel.

Nice are you making good progress?

I’m being working on a story. So many different version have been written of this one chapter xD

Oh nice that’s always fun are you close to picking a version?

So far I’m on chapter 5. I’m just on the beginning, but it’s okay.

Well that’s still something so congrats :slight_smile:

Thanks!