Newbie to kpop fanfic community- come say hi!

hello

YESS!

1 Like

hiiiii!!!

Hello!

I happen to write BTS related fanfics. I have two stories going on atm. Eventually I want to branch out towards other kpop groups.

3 Likes

Hi! I’ve been publishing on ao3 and here too. I like Wattpad’d layout more but I prefer to read on ao3, somehow… haha

2 Likes

Hi there,

Please note, directing people to your story, even if no links are provided, is considered advertising and is only allowed in the Share Your Story club. Please read the guidelines for posting in the clubs here. Your post will be edited by a forum moderator shortly.

Thanks for understanding,
Bri - Community Ambassador in Training

ao3 doesn’t have an app right? So you can only write on your laptop?

Hi! Oh damn ao3’s layout is too confusion for me ;-;

@jiyoonmii Yeah you write on your laptop but it’s pretty easy to read fics on your phone!
@hashulim-z It takes a bit to get used to but the layout is actually really functional and efficient! It’s not as visually pleasing as Wattpad but imo it’s easier to find new fics to read there than on here

1 Like

I don’t think so. =(
It’s not so good, but I read ao3 on my cell using Google Chrome.

I agree! =(

1 Like

Hello,
I am also a multistan some groups I like in particular are itzy, txt, mamamoo, CLC, Alexa and Red velvet. If you have any groups to recommend to listen to can you send me there names, also it doen’t have to be a group it can be a solo artist.

Hello everyone. I am new to KPOP itself. Right now, I am following BTS, EXO, and A.C.E. Any suggestions on how I can explore this new world?

3 Likes

Yay! Another A.C.E stan! v

1 Like

I know. I stanned them just after listening to their first song.

1 Like

I stan BTS and many other kpop groups too

2 Likes

Welcome to the fandom :grinning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great to meet so many multis as well as BTS fans!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m very new to this fandom, and I’ve grown very fond of BTS. Some of my korean friends wanted me to try and write fanfiction with them, so I’ve tried. :hugs:

I really like it and when I write about some of the boys I’ve managed to know more about them, because of the culture, family, places they like and such. I really love this community, everyone is lovely that I’ve met!

5 Likes