Night Owl Hotel #4

Welcome to the Night Owl Hotel, fourth edition! You can check out any time you like, but can never leave. Everyone is welcome, not just Night owls, but you will find us here at all odd hours of the night.

“The early bird may get the worm, but the night owl gets the mice.” - @AspenandMontana

We’re all memes here.

“We can always be tired but we can never sleep” - is our motto, courtesy of @absterstheninja

“Update: we’re all turning our families in and just becoming a family together officially.” - life update courtesy of @emilyautumn20

Please respect each other, no arguing or drama. Blur your swear words. No political discussions. Show support, love and friendship. That is the only rule.

Tagging the regular crew. If you want to be added to the tag list, please let me know.
@ThanatosBork @AspenandMontana @absterstheninja @MisterTent @kkimberlyn @PinkLoki @cl0udyth0ughtz @Winterlove63 @NovaOfTheNight @Hauntingly @emilyautumn20 @Azmavath @VioletLouisaThorton @JohnnyTuturro @FantasybkLover @nilou125 @CitizenSamurai @Deveritus @VenomMint @AshlynnPotter112 @doge1234321 @Issamann

FIRST

3 Likes

Second as always where’s my damn participation badge?

OKay back to killing the other

Lies, you were second @absterstheninja

1 Like

@Deveritus Since we killed the other

1 Like

HERE TO SAVE THE THREAD.

Jk you were added to the tags

I am #1

1 Like

That’s not what the post count tells me :wink:

So I say I am first. So I am first

Factually incorrect :wink: