Nightmare 11 Practice Session (Continue the Story!) {CRICKET 🏏}

@lifeofdaffy @Unique_Approach @ManeetSurana @swansong_xo @rosebrown1k @CharlieDsouza1d @ShadesOfDramatic @Trainee_Ninja @foreverGiggles @MattInHeaven @Anishaluv

The coach calls you all for practice! We accept visitors as well, so, if you know cricket well enough to continue the story, you are most welcome to jump in!

If you want to chat in between the story, put your message in a bracket () And continue the original story in bold text format.

There’s no genre and there’s no rule! Let the craziness begin!

Sreyansh frowned and weakly hit the ground with his bat, he looked slightly annoyed about the loud and rather unnecessary appeal from the wicket-keeper. He somehow suppressed his urge to turn back and place his irritated gaze at the screamer, he consoled himself through muttering under his breath that the keeper was too shameless to be affected by that.

5 Likes

Heya

3 Likes

(Heya)

4 Likes

(Rather change the name)

3 Likes

(Sreyansh would be a good name @a_s_raisa )

4 Likes

(For the one she named Jai)

3 Likes

Next ball, pitched on the full, in line with the stumps, Sreyansh missed to defend. It struck him on the pad. It was absolutely plumb. The wicket-keeper, Adam erupted in ecstasy and appealed in the loudest voice possible. The umpire was convinced. The batsman just nodded in frustration and left the ground. The Scorecard read 42 for 2 in 4 overs. Indian fans didn’t know how to react, the start was pretty good, but at the same time, they’d lost 2 wickets which was a concern

5 Likes

(We already have a Jai)

3 Likes

(So, it would be confusing)

3 Likes

What what ?

3 Likes

(I’m just a spectator lol. I’m all about basketball and archery only.)

2 Likes

(we are fine with spectators as well)

3 Likes

(I thought It included our team too)

2 Likes

(what’s up with the brackets)

2 Likes

(okay)

3 Likes

(Other than the story, everything will be discussed in the brackets)

1 Like

(What practice?)

2 Likes

(Isn’t it a good practice? Also, I hope it will kick you out of your writer’s block)

2 Likes

(@ManeetSurana un-tag Jai from your continuation)

2 Likes

(Ohh, hellooo!)

3 Likes