Nope Graphics | Covers, Character manips, Premades |OPEN| Quick delivery

I’ve done a couple in the past but not much. It really depened on the pictures.

the two examples I have are.

Payment Done

Delivery

So this is what I came up with let me know if you’d like any changes Beardless Jaime was so much harder to find then I thought

TBB%20copy

I don’t have something specific in mind but i guess these are two covers I love.

download%20(4)

download%20(3)

Request A COVER

title: Crown of Chains

subtitle: n/a

author: Jax Mayflower

short summary: When Erain is sent to Stormwood Academy to avoid the war that is starting people start to disappear, forced into a dangerous game of politics to secure a crown. And for Erain, the possibility of losing the crown a crown he didn’t want, is costly.

Idea 1: Young Leonardo DiCaprio would be in the centre of the cover and on his head should be a crown. Behind him should be a castle with flames coming off of the castle.

Idea 2: Similar to the Arrythmia cover. I would love it if the background could be covered in blood red paint with the model Leonardo DiCaprio facing the same direction that the female is facing, and if the other model could be Kevin Adrian (I can link him if necessary) If this cover idea is used then I would like the subtitle “a prince can kill” on the blood red paint similar to the title in the Arrythmia cover.

pictures:
LEO
980x erain%203

erian
KEVIN ADRIAN:
1 2 kevin%20adrian

CASTLE

2 3

CROWN:
5 6 7 8

faceclaim: Leonardo DiCaprio (young)

dark/light: Dark please

mood/genre: High fantasy, dark fantasy, moody,

Inspo:

is the story published yet?: The book is completed offline, I just need a cover to publish it :slight_smile:

anything else: the main model should be Leonardo dicaprio, thank you if this is accepted <3

I will be using it. Tysm.

Request A COVER
title: hey there demons
subtitle:* it’s ya boys
author: rose beton
short summary: this is basically a plot book, rant book, and advice book rolled into one
ideas: i was thinking of the three of them goofing off, and maybe a little drawn border could be around them? kinda like these? 1 2
pictures: 1 2
faceclaim: jensen ackles, misha collins, and jared padalecki
dark/light: light
mood/genre: mood is funny, light, fun / genre is random
Inspo: 1 2 3 4 (i’m REALLY in love with this cover and the font!!)
is the story published yet?: yes, but it’s under a different name.
anything else: thank you if you accept!

title: unsolved
subtitle:* but for now, this case remains…
author: rose beton
short summary:this is a meet my ocs book
ideas: could the boys be goofing off again? and have the hand drawn outline around them again, kinda like these? 1 2 i was also thinking the subtitle could be above the title so it would fit and makes sense together?
pictures: 1 2
faceclaim: jensen ackles, misha collins, and jared padalecki
dark/light: light
mood/genre: mood is funny, light, fun / genre is random
Inspo: 1 2 3 4 (i’m REALLY in love with this cover and the font!!)
is the story published yet?: this one hasn’t been published yet, but it’s on it way :slight_smile:
anything else: thank you if you accept!

Payment done!

Delivery

this is what I ended up with let me know what you think

btu1%20copy btu1%20copy

could you remove the subtitle all together? But other than that i love it!

Sure np, the new version is in the original post

(but the subtitle’s still there)

Tentatively accepted please hold off on payment till I let you know if fully accepted or not. I’ll let you know when I’m closer to your request, just a bit unsure about young Leo pics and their qaulity, but I’ll attempt your cover when I get to you on the list and let you know!

**Accepted ** accepted for both requests, please complete required payment for both!

oops sorry about that I guess I clicked the wrong one lol. I fixed it!

thank youu

Delivery

this is what i ended up with, let me know what you think/ if you’d like changes

tmgw

back open for new requests!

I’ve attempted your cover a few times and so far no luck, however while searching for young leo I leanred that one of the picutre you provided, (the full lenght in a suit) is actually a guy named Konrad Annerud who does look similar to young leo. if you think he’s acceptable I might be able to work something out with him and the second idea