NPC Avatar Thread

This is a thread to place drawings for avatars. Creations must be owned and cannot be images pulled from other sources. Images placed here can be used for avatars for NPCs though there will not be a say in exactly who the NPC is based on the drawing.

Styles do not need to match any particular styles and can be of any type. Anime drawings, cyberpunk, silhouette, detailed, etc.

21 Likes

I tried.

7 Likes

Convert it to, or work with someone who can convert it to, a digital art file so you can clean up the lines (so they don’t have the fades of pencil and better stand out). And raise your signature up to near the head (since an avatar would likely just crop to that point and you wouldn’t want it missed out).

4 Likes

Okay. Thanks Nick. I’ve never done this before (posted my drawings online).

2 Likes

You basically put it in a program like Photoshop and trace over your drawing digitally, though I’m sure there are some around more familiar who could help

3 Likes

:wink: you did good… You’ve given me the morale and inspo to draw mine.

Do you know if the lines on the paper or the use of pen could affect the drawing in some way?

4 Likes

It’s a lovely drawing, Michelle :slight_smile: I’ll try to post one too

2 Likes

It wouldn’t matter since you transfer it to digital and trace over the lines to avoid that issue

4 Likes

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

I know this is far from perfect, but it was the best I could do without help. And I know my signature isn’t on it (I couldn’t figure out how to keep it with editing without it looking really weird), but unless that’s an issue for you, I don’t really mind not having it on there.

6 Likes

I tried drawing after many years and I know it’s rough around the edges. Tell me your opinion, Michelle :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It looks good. :slight_smile:

I don’t know why people are asking me questions about drawing(s). I know nothing.

4 Likes

See if @KalesReclaim can help you with signatures and cleaning lines (that’s better than I can do, I’m terrible with PS)

8 Likes

I’ll do that. Have to wait until she’s on though.

3 Likes

Oh HO wait until I get home… I’m about to flood this thread

That’s allowed, right?

5 Likes

There can never be too much art

3 Likes

lurks Might do something.

Are we free to come up with our own character design or is there something in particular that’s needed?

1 Like

How do you want it signed? Just LigerCat?

4 Likes

I generally sign my art HMB, but since this is on here, that would work, I guess. Thanks.

4 Likes

If you prefer HMB I can sign it as that. I’ll be taking a crack at it either when I get home or tomorrow :ok_hand:

5 Likes