Offering character art for book cover | closed

Hey, so I don’t know if anyone will be interested, but I’m on the look for a fab book cover… due to my lack of success I thought I’d post here. As the title suggests, I will be offering one character art piece to the chosen designer. Please post your examples below.

EXAMPLES

3 Likes

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR / MY BOOK INFO

Title: The Goddess of Shadow and Night
Genre: Romance / Fantasy
Ideas: I think it would be fitting to somehow incorporate a moon, but I’m really focused on the text and how well it’s constructed… so more of a simple background with the focal point being the text. Below are a few images that have inspired the idea.
Inspiration:

c8c6003143c860a66694f06b2b563580

2 Likes

I’d love to help you but I have no capability to do text like that, sorry.

1 Like

I have done covers but I use basic programs and apps so text style is limited…
I wish I could afford professional tools.

1 Like

@ValKayRee @cvibe-originals No worries, thanks anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hello! i just tried something out with new fonts i downloaded; lemme know if you wanna use it / have it changed in any way!

[watermarked version to prevent theft]

2 Likes

Ooooh pretty I’m happy to try this for you if you like. :-0 I’m just going to finish someone in queue on my forum first if you don’t mind waiting x

1 Like

Def going to try this!

what do you think? I can make changes if you want c:

(open in new tab to enlarge)

1 Like

what’s your author name?

Hey I think I can put the main character on the cover and it’ll look really nice if you can give me a short description of who they look like
If not just let me

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 3.38.34 PM

1 Like

Wasn’t sure on author name so I can update it later.
goddess of shadow and night

2 Likes

Hope you like it :smile:
If you do decide to use don’t forget to give me credit :wink:
As always things can be changed and thank you

1 Like

I gave it a try and ended up with a few versions. Do you like them? Which one do you like most?

1 Like

The Goddess Ceers

1 Like

@risen_phoenix @WildQuaffle @_0Andy0 @AeliaRose @FeatherSkyfall @MLT1993
Thanks all, your covers are gorgeous! I wasn’t actually expecting to receive any covers yet lol, I was going to pick a designer from previous examples, thanks all for your efforts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’ll choose the cover I’ll be using in two days.

Hey, my author name is Andy Leigh :slight_smile: lol also sorry about the mess above :sweat_smile:

no worries