Offering editing here

Hey there.

I’ve been writing and editing for years now and find editing very stress relieving. I am happy to edit your work, help with sentence structure and offer any advice that I have on how the scene or story, in general, could be better.

I prefer romance and, if I edit your entire story, I would be very grateful for a mention of my services.

Please respond or message me with your story title, genre, and blurb so we can start working together. :smile:

4 Likes

Oh , that sounds nice as I was trying for time to find someone who could help me with one of my
small stories. I would be happy to mention you in my work if you actually could help me or just give me some advices.

Sure, I will message you!

Nice, I will wait.

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #story-services:editing section. I am going to move your thread there.

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

Hey @lem0ntea!

I have a completed romance story on my page about two music students in London. I’d love it if you could take a look sometime, not necessarily for editing services (although I always appreciate feedback) but just to read at your own pleasure and hopefully enjoy! :blush:

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All%20latest%20cover%20draft

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:

:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but beautiful guitarist, she soon discovers the tattoos marking his skin hide more than she first thought.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi starts to learn things from him that she’s never experienced before. But, as their relationship grows deeper, it seems as though she’s been the one teaching him all along… how to love.

As one person’s career starts to take off and the walls slowly crumble between them, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

Hello,
How many books per person?
(I have 2)

Hey could u do my book Midnight Memories? Thanks, and let me know and I will send information

Let me know if you will edit mine. It’s Wickedly Wicked and it is completed.

The genre is romance.

Hey! Can i join too? I’m newbie here, and my grammar … well, let you jugde by yourself :sweat_smile: I will be happy if you can do my book Snazzy Girl O Mine. Let me know it, thank you.

Hello. We can start with one and see how it goes. I’ll send you a message.

1 Like

Messaged you.

Sure, I’ll message you!

Hey, I have a question about editing my story chapter. I want to add a video link to text in a story chapter. Could you please help me on how to do it?

Your services would be greatly appreciated. And of course you would get mentioned on all chapters you work on.

I also offering an editing services, only in Bahasa. For those who’s interested, just message me :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: which Bahasa? Indonesia?

Hey! I’m hoping you can edit my story, I’m terrible at grammar and sentence structure and would appreciate it if you would help. Thank you :blush:

My story link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/188034524?utm_source=ios&utm_content=story_info&utm_medium=link&wp_page=story_details

Hi there! I’d really appreciate any help on my new short story, Mimi’s Guide to Definitely Not Being Kidnapped by Faeries.

It’s a light-hearted YA fantasy with some romance as well (I tend to overload the romance, so I’m trying to take a step back). If you’re not interested in fantasy, I completely understand.

Thanks so much!