Offering Introductions and First Chapter Feedback (all genres welcomed)

feedback-offered

Read

Read

Read

Read.

Read

Read.

I’d love some feedback on this, but if the warnings in the forward are anything you find triggering, then please don’t force yourself to read it.

Title: Closing the Distance

Genre: Dark Psychological Horror/Thriller

Summary: When Simone’s grandfather dies, she is coerced by her father Leif into staying with him there in that strange house in the woods, but sorting out an estate and arranging a funeral are not what Leif has in mind for his sole progeny. A bloody legacy threads the ties that bind their family to a deadly fate when the violence that created them threatens to destroy them.

Chapters: 8 and ongoing

Link to story: Closing the Distance

Title:Legend&Ash

Genre:Adventure/Superhero/Loosely based off The Incredibles.

Ongoing/Completed: Completed

Summary: Ashley Wood is a normal woman. As normal as the daughter of two Heroes can be. She has been known as the shadow of Mighty Eden, her mother, since she could walk. As a sketch artist for her town’s polic department, she has seen all kinds of weird and scary folk come in and out. What’s even worse? She knows not to be afraid, but it doesn’t stop her from acting.

To figure out what has happened to the missing Heroes and why the Rouge had effected so many, including her mother. She has created a war wall, designed to showcase a timeline of all the heroes and villains, the world deems irrelevant that she has taken up to defend them and seek the truth.

The truth may be too bitter to swallow. Cause some would even kill to see it never be known.

Please, be as critical and harsh as you need to. I spent a good time attempting to edit, but I am aware that the sentences and phrasing aren’t all groovy. I will fix that. I want you to focus on the story itself. Thank you in advance.

Book: Record Store Blues

Just gave you a follow!

Book: 12:01 thank you SO much!

I would be grateful for the opinions of my novel that I started writing. I’m just beginning my adventure with writing and I’m curious about how I’m going and if I’m giving it.

Title : Dragon Tales : Golden Blood
Genre : Fantasy

In return I offer Follow

I’d love some feedback if you have the time!

Title: Air Born
Genre: YA Contemporary Fantasy
Story Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165654709-air-born

Thank you so much for doing this! :smile:

Heyy I would acc love it if you could do that

I just published a new story with only one chapter

Would you be kind enough to read it? It’s called “it’s all happening”

Thank you so much.
Have a great day.

Hi! I have a novel that I’m rebooting and I would love some feedback on my first chapter!
Title/Link: Stone of Kairos
Genre: Fantasy
Thanks again!! xx