ohlimmie trailers // closed for catch up

trailer-design
editing

OHLIMMIE TRAILERS

RULES

1. Threadhopping is fine with me, as long as the other designer is also fine with it.
  2. There is no payment for this, but please give credit in the description box of your book.
  3. If you won’t reply within 3 days after I deliver your trailer, it will be turned into a premade and a payment will be needed to reclaim your trailer.
  4. If I don’t reply within 2 days, consider your request denied, but it is only counted when I am open, so don’t worry!
  5. Please be very detailed with your request to have a better and more accurate trailer to your liking.
  6. Follow the queue. I promise to be fair.

FORM

title
text here

author
text here

summary
text here

*sub-title
text here

idea
text here

characters - actors
text here

storyline
text here

clips
text here

anything else?
text here

QUEUE
# // username // status
#10 // @spookylukes // pending…

#13 // @shakespearian1 // pending…

#14 // @jaz4life // pending…

Do you have any examples? :slight_smile:

FORM

title
The Girl in the Shadows

author
Heena Patwa

summary
A girl is kidnapped and sold into sex trade, but she is actually an undercover agent with her mission to destroy the crime ring.

*sub-title
With Those Blue Eyes
idea

Sole text based trailer

All ten names flash on the same screen one by one.
Tiffany, El, Izzy, Beth, Lisa, Lexi, Zen, Dree, Ria, Betty, Alex.

Screen 2: Who is she?
Screen 3 : A child, (it gets cut with a cross or a line) Screen 4: helpless, (gets cut similarly)
Screen 5 :scared (gets cut)
Screen 6 :alone (gets cut)

Screen 7: She is a woman on a mission (Second line flashes) :To end them all

Screen 8: She is D.E.A.T.H.

(Then the book name and author name comes)

characters - actors*
I need the trailer to be text based, but maybe you could use a silhouette of a girl.

storyline
Detective Hudson looks like a teenager. So she is chosen to go undercover for the mission to shut down the crime syndicate known as the wolves. She is tossed around from one place to another in the crime ring as a sex slave and she keeps communicating with her team to help catch all the culprits and shut down the ring. But she has many brutal experiences in the meantime as a slave.

clips

anything else?
The mood is dark thriller

So sorry for not replying, I meant to close, but your request isn’t denied, just pm me if you will still continue your request

is it okay if my book isn’t up yet? I’m still editing but it’ll be up pretty soon.

It’s fine! as long as it is posted and i have credit :smile:

btw, this is my 2nd account

FORM

title
Running from the Middle

author
Elle Crevier

summary
A teenage girl has a coming of age journey through discovering her interests, family, and friends.

*sub-title
None

idea
clips from the show atypical would work really well because casey from atypical is a runner and there’s clips of her running and the love interest is blond and there’s a lot of moments with them together, and there’s even a part involving homecoming. Also clips from like the town of gilmore girls could work since it’s a small town. I think just a combination of clips of teenage fun, lighthouses, running, school, and things like that would work great as long as it gives a happy and carefree atmosphere. I’d also like it if you could showcase the characters listed below, as in a clip of them and their name appears as well.

characters - actors
Main Character: Andrea Kayano - in reality she’s half japanese half american but Brigette Lundy-Paine (Casey from Atypical) or someone w/ brown hair and eyes!

Oliver De’Luca - Daniel Sharman or Garahm Rogers (because the show atypical has graham and brigette together so that might be easier for the two important characters) or anyone with blond curly hair

Teacup (a big dog) – it’s a Polish Lowland Sheepdog, but if you can’t find anything with that you can use clips of the dog from the movie “Because of Winn-Dixie”

(one of the new friends) Derek Mills - Jorge Lendeborg Jr.

(one of the new friends) Bryana Castillo - I was thinking someone like Tashi Rodriguez, but she probably doesn’t have many clips so really anyone with dark, curly hair & tan skin will work :slight_smile:

storyline
Andrea Kayano is seen by her whole town, Meyers Point, as the cross country runner who will bring them glory with her record speeds, but in reality, she has started to hate running. Her life is managed by the minute by her father, who is constantly making her train for her competition. However, on her runs during the summer, she meets a boy, Oliver De’Luca, walking his dog (named Teacup), and a friendship is sparked between them in the following school year. Losing her close friend group, Andrea is forced to go out of her comfort zone and reunite with old friends, as well as become closer to Oliver. She’s not allowed to go to homecoming because she has to focus on her running, but she gets pulled into organizing and decorating homecoming with the new friend group and finds herself getting asked by Oliver to go to homecoming. She’s also discovered a love for art after being exposed to Oliver’s creativity (he’s an avid painter) but is stuck because it’s not something that’d be approved of. Managing her friends, her school, her parents, and her older sister’s unknown illness, she feels trapped in the middle of everything (hence the title).

clips
Atypical clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogoUX6Qf_-E, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVnHVEoafjg,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTInYL4umtA,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__ZCW__orI, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QrYBgDhGG4

Extra/For the town:

anything else?
Could you add a song in the background? Something like Rollercoast (by Bleachers) or She Said (by Sundara Karma) or Avalanche (by Walk the Moon) – pick whatever song fits the mood & clips you pick best, or if you have a better song feel free to use that!

Thanks for considering this application!

Accepted! Give me two days up to a week and I’ll be sure to send your trailer :smiley: Don’t forget to credit me once you publish your book :slight_smile:

alright! will do, thank you

FORM

title
Wing Girl for Prince Charming

author
Cosette Altair

summary
A noblewoman finds herself tested when she leaves her family chateau to become a lady-in-waiting.

*sub-title
No one decides their fate.

idea
Clips from the show Merlin and/or the show Once Upon a Time would work. I’d also like to see quick flashes of scenery in France, specifically Versailles and Paris given that the book takes place in France. If you could also showcase the characters listed below consisting of clips of them with their names, that would make me happy. And if you could add a song in the background, that would also be great. I’ll post the song options in the anything else section

characters - actors
Ella Proulx-Richelieu -> played by Ellie Bamber
Prince Mael Charming -> played by Colin Ford
Princess Cordula Geroux -> played by Halston Sage
Prince Edgar Marchand -> played by Robbie Kay
Gwenaelle Paris -> played by Holly Earl
Maliys Labelle -> played by Ashley Benson
Solange Proulx -> played by Jena Malone
Jemima Proulx -> played by Elena Kampouris
Mireille Proulx -> played by Michelle Creber

storyline
Ella Proulx-Richelieu has always been an independent noblewoman. When her father dies, she finds employment as a lady-in-waiting for the high-maintenance Countess of Paris, Maliys Labelle in order to save her stepfamily from losing their family chateau. But, Ella soon learns her job isn’t as simple as she thought it would be, and a dark secret about herself comes to the surface alongside an opportunity to serve Prince Mael as his wingman. And soon, Ella must learn that some things are too good to be true.

clips
Ella Mael Edgar Cordula Gwenaelle Maliys Solange Jemima Mireille

Once Upon a Time example
Versailles

anything else?
Song Options:

1. End Game by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran and Future
  2. Tie Me Down by Gryffin ft. Elley Duhé
  3. Paris by Sabrina Carpenter

Thank you.

FORM

title
Revenge Over Betrayal

author
Jasmine M.

summary
It has been seven years since the judge released the verdict of the Alex Martinez v. Francisco Lopez case.

There was relief, sadness, and anger that was involved.

The gang had gotten older, created their own separate lives, and had closure to the events that happened to them.

But there are some unsolved mysteries that came to haunt them once again.

One last time, one last fight, still the same revenge and betrayal. Will they succeed?

*sub-title
One last fight.

idea

• the song that will be listed would be throughout the trailer
  • All of the characters in a mysterious and seducing look in each frame one by one.
  • In between frame of the characters, the text would read “One last fight” and then another frame, text would say “One last time”. Then, another frame will read “Same betrayal and revenge”.
  • then, the book name would be the last frame

characters - actors
Peyton List as Miranda Washington
Demi Lovato as Jasmine Michel
Selena Gomez as Paulene Henry
Caua Reymond as Francisco Lopez
Carlos Pena as Adam Garcia
Lucas Bernardini as Alex Martinez
William Levy as Roberto Lopez
Quincy Brown as Aaron Martin
KJ Apa as Luke Swenson

storyline
same as the summary

clips
all of the characters

anything else?
the theme is romance, but action and mystery at the same time. thanks again!

Accepted! Please wait until I send the second request as I follow my queue:3 thanks for requesting!

Accepted! Please wait until I finish my first request as I follow my queue strictly. Thank you for requesting!

Subscribing to this thread! Can’t wait for it to open again!