ohlimmie trailers // open

trailer-design
editing

OHLIMMIE TRAILERS

RULES

1. Threadhopping is fine with me, as long as the other designer is also fine with it.
  2. There is no payment for this, but please give credit in the description box of your book.
  3. If you won’t reply within 3 days after I deliver your trailer, it will be turned into a premade and a payment will be needed to reclaim your trailer.
  4. If I don’t reply within 2 days, consider your request denied, but it is only counted when I am open, so don’t worry!
  5. Please be very detailed with your request to have a better and more accurate trailer to your liking.
  6. Follow the queue. I promise to be fair.

FORM

title
text here

author
text here

summary
text here

*sub-title
text here

idea
text here

characters - actors
text here

storyline
text here

clips
text here

anything else?
text here

QUEUE
# // username // status

Do you have any examples? :slight_smile:

FORM

title
The Girl in the Shadows

author
Heena Patwa

summary
A girl is kidnapped and sold into sex trade, but she is actually an undercover agent with her mission to destroy the crime ring.

*sub-title
With Those Blue Eyes
idea

Sole text based trailer

All ten names flash on the same screen one by one.
Tiffany, El, Izzy, Beth, Lisa, Lexi, Zen, Dree, Ria, Betty, Alex.

Screen 2: Who is she?
Screen 3 : A child, (it gets cut with a cross or a line) Screen 4: helpless, (gets cut similarly)
Screen 5 :scared (gets cut)
Screen 6 :alone (gets cut)

Screen 7: She is a woman on a mission (Second line flashes) :To end them all

Screen 8: She is D.E.A.T.H.

(Then the book name and author name comes)

characters - actors*
I need the trailer to be text based, but maybe you could use a silhouette of a girl.

storyline
Detective Hudson looks like a teenager. So she is chosen to go undercover for the mission to shut down the crime syndicate known as the wolves. She is tossed around from one place to another in the crime ring as a sex slave and she keeps communicating with her team to help catch all the culprits and shut down the ring. But she has many brutal experiences in the meantime as a slave.

clips

anything else?
The mood is dark thriller

So sorry for not replying, I meant to close, but your request isn’t denied, just pm me if you will still continue your request

is it okay if my book isn’t up yet? I’m still editing but it’ll be up pretty soon.

It’s fine! as long as it is posted and i have credit :smile:

btw, this is my 2nd account