Ooorah! Tevun-Krus interviews - Looking for Spotlight Authors!

3 Likes

These are some really interesting/difficult questions! Looking forward to taking a crack at them.

This looks really interesting! Submitted my form not long ago :smile:

I’m quite daunted by some of those questions O_o I was totally going to fill it out tonight but now I must go and meditate on my answers lol!

Where are the spotlight questions? I mean just in case, no suggestiveness.

I hate public speaking just for that reason, lack of preparedness.

You’ve already been featured as a Spotlight Author, so…

1 Like

Yea that’s right I forgot. my mistake.

It occurred to me that some of us filled out that form quite some time ago @MadMikeMarsbergen perhaps as the new head honcho of Ooorah you should consider revisiting some of the older spotlight authors. Kinda a ‘what are you up to now’ thing. If nothing else it would be interesting to hear some updates on what they are doing. Perhaps you could get that fool @AngusEcrivain to fill one out. Or maybe even that reclusive hermit @TheOrangutan. Anyways, just a thought.

1 Like

At some point we will likely be forced to revisit previous Spotlight Authors, but for now I’m sure we can find new people, some who may even wish to write a story or two for an issue.

Alrighty, I’ve taken the plunge. Maybe one day I’ll feel brave enough to contribute in other ways. ;D

… who are you again? :thinking:

@Ooorah is the named account that is in direct control of the E-zine we refer to as “T.K.”. This is a thread that is used by the crew members (writers/poor under appreciated bastards) and the executive officers (stange unnamed weirdos/power hungery madmen/some guy with an internet connection/editor in chief) of the ‘Mothership’.

There is always an opening for a new writer. (Shrugs) As a matter of fact the mothership is always looking for new blood…so you can bring a friend.

1 Like

You’re either new to Wattpad, or you’ve been living in a cave in Afghanistan.

Cave? In Afghanistan? What a hopeless optimist you are.

I’d say a cave in Antartica. At least Afganistan gets SOME news.