oops closed lmao

open for just a lil while, wanna practice a bit. pls allow me creative freedom, you can be specific but not constraining, thanks!

rules
ideas are required
story has to be posted or ready to be posted
no simple, vector, or minimalistic, sorry, i only do manip
use my form, thank u
password is your favorite song x

title;
subtitle;
author;
mood/colors;
ideas/pics;
is the story posted;
other;

most recent examples, deira & cursed land are premades, feel free to ask for them
still%20cold deira premadecursed
ps. free but credit is a must

5 Likes

Hey there!

As part of our re-organization of the Multimedia Designs club, we have moved your thread to the correct sub-category so people can find it more easily.

If you wish to temporarily close your shop, or your thread is on hiatus, feel free to move it to the On Hiatus section. When you’re ready to reopen it, you can move it back to the correct category.

If you’d like your thread permanently closed, you can request that in the Thread Hiding and Closing pinned thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

Thank you!

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

That ‘Still Cold’ example is stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OOF HEY HOLLIE i totally forgot about the subcategories, haven’t really been too active in the forums, and thank u! :’)

1 Like

Heya Jay :wave: No worries, the subcategories are still pretty new - best of luck with this thread :smile:

1 Like

:two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

title; two ghosts
subtitle; we’re not who we used to be
author; dani n.
mood/colors; dark/sad
ideas/pics; it’s a harry styles fan fiction so anything with him and a dark haired girl (if not dark haired that’s fine too) just love your covers and am giving you complete freedom if you decide to accept ! (ps it’s not a story about ghosts despite the title)
other; thank you in advance your covers are amazingggg. my favorite song is grow as we go by ben platt it’s beautiful

thank you! but i’m sorry, i’m gonna need more ideas than just harry styles and dark haired girl, that doesn’t really give me anything to work with ^^;;

ExoticPng's%20(2) ExoticPng's%20(5) HS1-RW

these are some of the images i was thinking of. i just want an overall dark theme with the couple sort of looking like they’re growing distant (idk if that’s too specific lol) the idea is that they’re losing love due to harry on the road so if an empty road is an option.

t%20w%20o%20g%20h%20o%20s%20t%20s

this is my current cover that i made on canva if that gives you kind of an idea. i hope this is enough!

hey, i really don’t think i’m the right designer for your cover, i’m sorry and i hope you find someone! :heart:

1 Like

that’s okay! thank you anyway! good luck w your shop you’re amazing!

1 Like

I adore your covers! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

title; Six Skeletons
subtitle; none
author; Kimberly Presley
mood/colors; dark
ideas/pics; I have none. Go crazy. It’s a nonfiction though :black_heart:
other; for today it has been Juicy by Doja Cat

sorry, i need ideas. when i say creative freedom i don’t mean no ideas.

1 Like

It’s a story about a girl basically telling the stories behind the six skeletons in her closet. She stays up late one night and records it all on a webcam before posting it to the internet.

The only idea I had was the one that I did with my current cover. Which is just a skeleton on the front.

sorry, i don’t really enjoy doing simple covers, best of luck to you!

1 Like

Oh, okay thanks. I just liked the one “Cursed Land.” Thought it looked cool.

1 Like

thanks! but that’s a manipulation so it requires a fair few ideas ^^;;

title;grey eminence
subtitle;behind the screens of estus
author;sweetstory
mood/colors;tense and twisted love feeling
ideas/pics;something that gives the feel of a supreme ruler looking down on a crowd
other;