Aw. There there. *pats you on the shoulder*
It’s OK ):

Oh I’m so sorry! That’s the pits. Hugs!

You and me both.

It’s fine

Gives you a hug

It’s fine Gives hug

:sob:

@heiress-of-slytherin Tried PM’ing the profile and tell them that you missed the deadline 'coz you miscalculated the time? :slight_smile:

Thanks! It’s one of their reading lists.

They selected, I believe, 32 other stories that they thought were interesting and placed them in that reading list. I don’t exactly know what criteria was used for it nor did I expect to be included since I know there were other really great entries. I just woke up one day and saw that they added it.

That is so cool! :smiley:

Yeah! It’ll be nice to add to my reading lists once I finished the current books ^o^

Oh . . . I did not realize that this thread was a thing. Hello :blush:

Hello. Enjoying Card Painter so far!

Ah, thank you!
Some of your comments on there had me dying :joy:

I’m mainly in the ONC for the lols. The whole thing seems to be taking itself a bit too seriously so far.

Yeah they said to pm another person so I did. Im about to check to see if they replied

It’s not that, I just had workloads and still do, even if they extended it, I wouldn’t make it. But hey, all is good! I still get to read a bunch of great stories and finish my own.

I mostly joined for fun, honestly. But I also wanted to force myself to finish a full length work (even if it is a novella) because I have the time management skills of a sloth and I procrastinate like there’s no tomorrow :joy:

This is so relatable haha. I’m not even expecting to get any further, just needed the deadlines to motivate myself. It’s like magic, now there’s a novella!