Open Novella Contest and more!

NOOOOPE. I’ve taken a step back from writing for a little bit. I will finish by the deadline, but I’ve been busy with other things.

Looks like round 2 will be announced today — keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here!

My best wishes for round 2, to everyone in this thread :slight_smile: Make all of you make it to the shortlist! =]

Thanks, Nablai

And for supporting us all in here along the way. :heart::heart::heart:

I wrote 11.5K words so far and I need a miracle to write 12k words by March 26 :sob:

Thanks. Good luck to you too :heart:

YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT!

You’ll make it, my friend :slight_smile: I know you can do it. Just hang in there and don’t give up :hugs:

You can do it!

Thanks you guys :heart:
I wrote 900 words since my last post :smiley:
I believe I can do it :muscle:

@Ellen_Reese They’ve extended the deadline to 2/4 so it will give us all a few extra days.

And the results are out.

OMG YESSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME.
AND GOOD NEWS. I QUALIFIED FOR ROUND 3 :laughing::laughing::laughing:

@Ellen_Reese Congratulations to both of you :slight_smile: You made it to round 3 =]

Many Congratulations to all those that made it to round 3 :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone who made it! You’ll are amazing writers and round 3 doesnt look like its going to be easy

Now that the results for round 2 have been announced, I can go back to hiding in the writing cave :rofl:

Congrats to everyone else that made it through!

Joining in the congratulations for everyone who qualified! :star2: I saw a lot of names from this thread!

@its_artemis_actually Congratulations to you.

Yes. It’s. great to recognise so many names. I’ve been reading a lot of the stories.

@LuliWrites I’m too excited to write. ( And I sort of took this week off but will have to get back to it now).

Congrats to everyone who made it!!! I’ll be honest, I really was not expecting to go through, that’s why I wanted to finish the story so quickly before results. But this is very encouraging !! So now on to the edits!

I know the feeling! I just wish I had the actual energy to back it up! The daylight savings change is really throwing me through a loop!

Congratulations to everyone who made it into the next round! YAAAAY!