I waited like over two weeks, three weeks for that cover from the other artist before I requested here. I would still like to see if you could attempt my cover, as I like the one made but I’m not entirely sure its the one for my book yet. (and I waited so long for it, that I didn’t want to risk asking her to make changes because I need a cover for my book).
I’ll still do your cover, but please notify that your working with another artist ahead of time is all. Give me a few and I should have it right up!