s o t h i s i s m y b o o k c o v er [OPEN]

graphics
covers
design

Can I re-request? If not that’s totally fine.

just edit your original post xD sorry I’m making you go through all the trouble. It’s just easier when people actually read the first post, so I know they understand everything.

Accepted

tagbearre

Hear you go :smiley:

Okay done I edited my original post

accepted :smiley:

Thank you so much! It looks fantastic!

Title: She’s a Nekojin
Author: Ana Jovanovic
Username: @lavinie_jovanovic
Genre: Fantasy/ Comedi/Romance
Summary: ᕼE’ᔕ ᗩ ᑎEKOᒍIᑎ Iᔕ ᗩ ᔕTOᖇY ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩ 200 'YEᗩᖇ Oᒪᗪ GIᖇᒪ ᑎᗩᗰEᗪ ᔕOᑎ ᔕOO ᒍᑌᑎG.
ᔕᕼE’ᔕ ᗩ ᑎEKOᒍIᑎ, ᕼᗩᒪᖴ ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ - ᕼᗩᒪᖴ ᑕᗩT. ᔕᕼE’ᔕ ᑕOᗰIᑎG ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗩ ᑕᗩT ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY TᖇEE ᑕᗩᒪᒪEᗪ KIᗰIKO. ᗷᑌT ᗷEIᑎG ᗩ ᑎEKOᒍIᑎ Iᔕ ᗩ ᗷᒪEᔕᔕIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩ ᑕᑌᖇᔕE ᑭᗩᔕᔕEᗪ ᗪOᗯᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ TO ᗪᗩᑌGᕼTEᖇ.

ᕼEᖇ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩ ᒍᗩᑭᗩᑎEᔕE ᗯᕼIᒪE ᕼEᖇ ᗪᗩᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ a KOᖇEᗩᑎ. ᗩᖴTEᖇ ᕼEᖇ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ’ᔕ ᗪEᗩTᕼ, ᔕᕼE ᗰOᐯEᔕ TO ᔕEOᑌᒪ, KOᖇEᗩ. ᑎEKOᒍIᑎ ᑕᑌᖇᔕE OᗷᒪIGᗩTEᗪ ᔕOᑎ ᔕOO YᑌᑎG TO Tᑌᖇᑎ Iᑎ TO ᗩ ᑕᗩT EᐯEᖇY ᑎIGᕼT ᗩT ᗰIᗪᑎIGᕼT TO ᔕᑌᖇᐯIᐯE.

ᗷᑌT ᗯᕼEᑎ ᔕᕼE ᑕᖇOᔕᔕ ᑭᗩTᕼ’ᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᗩ ᖴᗩᗰOᑌᔕ ᑭET’ᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼEᗩᒪTᕼ ᑕOᗰᑭᗩᑎY ᑕEO, ᒍIᗰIᑎ, ᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE Iᔕ TᑌᖇᑎEᗪ ᑌᑭᔕIᗪE ᗪOᗯᑎ. ᗯᕼEᑎ ᗩ ᑎEKOᒍIᑎ ᖴᗩᒪᒪ’ᔕ Iᑎ ᒪOᐯE ᗯITᕼ ᗩ ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ, TᕼEIᖇ ᒪOᐯE Iᔕ ᔕO ᔕTᖇOᑎGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ’S. ᔕᕼE ᗩᑭᑭᒪYEᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᒍOᗷ ᗩᔕ ᕼIᔕ ᔕEᑕᖇETᗩᖇY ᗷY ᗪᗩY ᗩᑎᗪ BECOMES ᕼIᔕ ᑭET ᑕᗩT ᗷY ᑎIGᕼT.

ᗷᑌT ᔕᕼE ᕼᗩᔕ TO ᖴᗩᑕE ᗩ ᒪOT Oᖴ ᑕᕼᗩᒪᗩᑎGEᔕ ᗩT TᕼE ᑭET ᖴOOᗪ ᑕOᗰᑭᗩᑎY ᔕᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᔕ; ᗪOGᔕ, OTᕼEᖇ ᑕᗩTᔕ,ᗷᒪᑌᔕᕼIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩT Eᗩᖇᔕ.

Mood/ Theme: Romantic with some Fantasy elements.
Images/Ideas: This is a fan fiction of Jimin and Jhope from BTS and Rose from Black-pink, please try to combine them in the cover. Also, insert some cute black cat in since she’s turning in too one every night.
Like this 5a5a8c3b14d8c4188e0b08eb%20(1)
JIMIN: original%20(1)
JHOPE:second_hobi
Rose:png_blackpink_rose___001_by_bedlampink-day69f0
Codeword: Illuminate

Title: Sing to the Moons

Synopsis: Layla and her infant daughter Alia escape their slavery on the mining planet Fairren with the help of a mysterious, disembodied voice that spoke to Layla, telling her where to go and what to do in order to get off-world. After leaving Fairren, they arrive on the wealthy, independent planet of New Venice. They lived there peacefully for years until the voice forced Layla to inject her daughter with a strange serum, changing the girl’s body into an identical duplicate of New Venice’s princess, Veronica Jules. She was then commanded by the voice to infiltrate the royal palace and replace Princess Veronica with her newly transformed daughter.

Description: Something with a purple-ish color scheme that includes a starry sky and two moons. Maybe add a woman with long black hair looking up at the sky.

Codeword: Illuminate

Thank you, and you can do your own spin on it for any adjustments needed. That was just a faint idea of the kind of mood I wanted for it.

I’m going to waitlist you, if you don’t mind I can probably get to it in the next day or so!

I’m going to waitlist you, if you don’t mind I can probably get to it in the next day or so!!

Sorry it took so long! Here you go! I’ll dm it to you as well and let me know if you’d like any changesoutthere

Here you go ! I’ll dm them to you as well let me know if you’d like any changes

abbylynn abig

Here you go! Let me know if you’d like any changes.

Thank you so much! You’re awesome :smile:

Oh frick. I forgot to include my Co-partner’s name in the work (I’m usually used to doing this cover under our co-partnered account, but we moved it to here.) Is there any chance you may could add “Elaine Hart” after my name? We chose the second cover :slight_smile:It fits the kid in the story!

Done and Dmd

bebe

Thank you i accept😌