Other than being a Wattpad writer what's your day job?

discussion

good for you…and goodluck with highschool enjoy it

thanks haha

Good luck!

thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m an audio drama podcast scriptwriter and occasional music composer. When not doing that I’m a freelance writer, usually ghostwriting fiction projects.

cool job you got there

It’s not always consistent, the “famine and feast” rule of freelancing is real, but I’ve gotten a few clients recently that I’ve enjoyed working with.

I currently just got a job as a real Estate Agent. So I’m excited to get started on training and then helping people find the perfect home for them.

good for you…

im always curious about that job…

I honestly am too still. I’m not deep enough into it that I really know what’s going on or how it will work out but so far I’m loving it.

im glad that you loved it…some people just work but their passion is not in it…

I’m hoping mine is, honestly right now the money is what is mostly leading me to it. But I love working with people so hopefully it works out in the end.

love it… you love the job and its paying well

“Many people work to live, not live to work”
Siigghhh

Too close to home, too true

well said

:slight_smile:

My partners brother inlaw breeds blue tongues and loves it when he finds albino ones - they look amazing

I’m a computer tech (fix computers is the simplest way to describe it). I run my own business so that’s how I have time to write (even then, it’s hard! XD).