〚 P A L A T I N E IV 〛 - The COLOSSEUM General Chat Thread **THE CHAT OF THIRST. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK**

3 Likes

What is Palatine?

Palatine is a General Chat Thread for the Writing Prompt Battle Game: Colosseum.
You can talk about anything in here with the Colosseum community. Random chat, discussing characters, sharing images, memes, world politics, anything goes…if it follows the Café Guidelines. Check them out if you haven’t yet, and make sure you adhere to them!

What does Palatine mean?

Palatine is short for Palatine Hill. It was the most famous of Ancient Rome’s seven hills and was considered the most desirable neighbourhood in the city; many emperors and aristocrats lived on this hill.

What can’t I do on here?

You cannot post prompt responses or discuss lengthy/key points of how you would formulate your response. I will not be posting feedback on this thread, nor will I be helping you with any problems relating to the game. All the above will be posted on the official Colosseum thread. Casual discussion of such topics is allowed, but anything specific should be posted on the Colosseum.

R U L E S
  1. Be respectful to everyone you talk to on here. Whether it be me, or another user.

2. Think before you post! If you’re writing something that might seriously upset someone, assume that it will. Put a warning before posting something sensitive. But the best action is to not press that reply button.

3. No roleplaying! It’s against Wattpad guidelines in any forum category. Don’t do it!

Even though this is a Chat Thread, it is still part of and orientated around the Colosseum. We’re always open to new members and invite those already not part of our community to take part in the official game…especially if you’ve gotten this far!

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Wolftunes @S0NDER @PaperThinSkin14 @AlteruneSC @w41k3r_19880 @GlitchandGlitz @Mikizumi @flyxity @DreamGirl_Moon @starches @LexiB09 @splicingtime @DollyDontGo @PercabethFanBoy1 @NovelWritingIsHard @Iggabat1 @BR3ND4N @evil-frog @_niall1309_horan @moonlightshadow412 @WriterGirl017 @SadisticShion @Der_Nervar @danastj123 @NoPaganiniHere @Waterwhite03 @CocoaGirl52 @Karot @Particularly_No_One @shakespearian1 @Blitzei @sadboy9000 @blue_jay @GuyWhoExists @TheKingOz13 @sprinklesandsunshine

Sorry if I missed anyone! You can ask to be put on the tag-list anytime.

13 Likes

S W E A R - J A R

All proceeds go towards the Emperor and the Rebellion

We love equal opportunity here

USER DOLLARS POST
@PaperThinSkin14 $20 #25, #230, #917, #931, #965, #1006, #1629, #3149, #1453, #968, #1572, #1785, #2467, #2480, #2148, #2790, #2869, #2896 II #235
@Der_Nervar $1 #2201
@moonlightshadow412 $8 #641, #2466, #2801, #2862, #2934, #8289
@kabanerry $2 #2495, 2534
@Wolftunes $1 let’s…not talk about it
@Mikizumi $3 #52, #56
@splicingtime $1 #2904
@kacchan $4 #3459, #9373x2, #2324
@Abicore $1 #6203

:smiling_imp: If you catch someone swearing… charge 'em a dollar! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

WOULD YOU RATHER…

• Put a toothpick under each toenail and kick the wall as hard as humanly possible, for both feet.
  • Submerge into a pool of lemon juice for 1 minute, whilst your entire body is covered in cuts and scrapes.

0 voters

6 Likes

Any and all Colosseum fanfics will be put here for everyone to see! Feel free to make your own if you want as well. Thanks to everyone who have written something; they’re awesome to read!

@danastj123 @AlteruneSC @splicingtime @Mikizumi @PaperThinSkin14 @DreamGirl_Moon @starches @w41k3r_19880

C L I C K‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ M E !

10 Likes

4 Likes

clears throat for the fourth time

ISSA OPEN NOW YOU PLEBS

6 Likes

when the kids aren’t home from school yet…

8 Likes

Yeeeessssss first participant to post

5 Likes

Lemons definitely. It will be painful as all heck but it won’t be permanently damaging

3 Likes

I love all the pics for each post, I was going to say on last one but didn’t want an extra post :joy:

4 Likes

It’ll probably be 100th by time this is done :joy: if it ever is done :joy:

2 Likes

hey x

3 Likes

Whoosh

This was fast

2 Likes

Also pretty sure the second option was a form of torture.
Used primarily in Asian countries? It was a bit different though. They stuck little slivers of bamboo under each nail and bound the fingers and toes as tightly as possible.

3 Likes

Lemon because I have dermatophagia. I’m used to that kind of pain already. The toothpick thing is straight up nightmare fuel

5 Likes

lemon its easier tbh

3 Likes