P R E T T Y B I R D || COVERS || OPEN || FAST DELIVERY|| CONTEST/GIVEAWAY FOR FREE GRAPHIC

FORMS

darksaints | Post 9 || PC
patheticblonde | Post 20 ||PC

I’m having a little contest givewaway, who ever can guess the correct ships (relationships or crush) for my story Flame Keeper based off the aesthetics will win any custom graphic (Covers, Gif graphics, Character edits aesthetics (I’ll attempt others (not trailers) ) I make for free ( everyone can make four guesses) I will also separate already guessed correct ships. However. there are a few characters with more then one ship.
here are the Aesthetics (no specific order)
here are the Aesthetics (no specific order)
berry cead cer ed jade jude juri%20copy maaz mark mos murr nick opal reil ruee%20copy sol thess

Already guessed correctly
laurel holly

Click the link or link to make your guess (there is approximately 11 correct answers and there is ltbgq characters ) and get a free graphic for every correct guess out of the four I will be check the responses multiple times a day and I will let you know as soon as I see your guess(s) if you were correct or not

1 Like

Saved

COVER

TITLE: Cross Culture Competition

SUBTITLE: (Optional) NA

AUTHOR: NA

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) NA

SHORT SUMMARY: A prompt based writing competition showcasing the different cultures of the world.

IDEAS: (Links Only) mix of things showing different countries. Like the pyramids, Taj Mahal, Koalas, People in traditional costumes

INSPO PICS: https://images.app.goo.gl/Y7QYxUKEB41woK4f6 https://images.app.goo.gl/EDoKQoGncKrFzQB5A

ANYTHING ELSE: caged

Accepted

You are accepted. please complete payment

Payment done

Delivery will be sometime tonight or early tomrrow

buump

TITLE: Divine Damnation // font

SUBTITLE: n/a

AUTHOR: Gracie Lynn

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) just the picture of the model below, it’s the only one that works for my faceclaim

SHORT SUMMARY: Half demon and the book takes places in Transylvania,Romania so dark dark vibes

IDEAS: Very dark and victorian/gothic vibes, black and white and grey, very muted colors. Very dark! no red or blue hues and keeping it very grey and black toned. I was thinking of having the model in the front, with the hand manipulated to look like it’s her arm holding the black heart. I would love to have the background like the example, with a moon and a dark gothic castle in the front. Also when cutting out the model, feel free to please cut out the random pieces of hair that fall down. I also adore your character manips that you do, so if you could make her look a little more edited and glowing, and maybe black blood dripping fromher mouth?

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) This is a cover that I got done for it that I really love, but the creator won’t be back until the end of the month to fix the few things that I wanted changed. I would love for the model to be more edited and silvery glowey, and the dark gothic church in the background to be more prominent and the background overall more haunted and foreboding

semi-accepted
I’d like to attempt this first, so please do not complete payment intill I tell you,

Delivery

cc%20copy cro%20copy

Hello! I’ve just begun writing a story and I need a cover, but I’m not 100% sure on the title of the book yet, if i changed the title down the road would you be able to change the cover to that title?

yeah that should be no problem

Okay cool. in that case I’ll go fill out a form real quick.

TITLE: Shift

SUBTITLE:

AUTHOR: Allison Keesee

FACE CLAIMS: Not sure what this means, like the Models for the characters?

SHORT SUMMARY: Dmitri Hale struggles to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Its got a dark and gory theme to it.

IDEAS: Dark, Maybe some blood. Dmitri’s signature weapon is a Beretta m9 handgun. There will be a girl introduced later that should probably be on the cover since she will play a significant role. She has brown hair and blue eyes though the eye color can change if necessary. Dmitri is kinda skinny and has darker hair with green eyes and glasses. a good portion of the book will take place in a forest. the shifters are about 7’0 Pitch black, long hands with claws at the end. So maybe the two main characters with a forest background and if possible a shifter walking in the back, some blood on their faces would be cool as well. you can mess around with it all. I’ll take anything i just need a cover.

ANYTHING ELSE: Caged

Accepted

You are accepted. please complete payment

1 Like

Done.

I think I’m going to change the title to bone and blood.

TITLE: after thought

SUBTITLE: (Optional) the earth lost a soul but gained an angel

AUTHOR: the-misfit

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) cameron boyce and lily collins

SHORT SUMMARY: cameron boyce died, yet he woke up as an angel. tasked to protect a girl back on earth. he was her secret guardian angel until he blew his cover.

IDEAS: (Links Only) 1 2 3 4
it would be cool to have cameron boyce with angel wings/halo with a city backdrop maybe

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) 1 2 3

TITLE: Galaksija (Galaxy)

SUBTITLE: (Optional) none

AUTHOR: patheticblonde

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) none

SHORT SUMMARY: This is quote book

IDEAS: (Links Only) Since the book is called Galaxy, I’d like the background to be cosmos or something

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) You can add some planets…