pacificia | html threads | open

@viciouscupcake heyo! your request is accepted, please complete the payment and tell me once it’s done and haha ya did, still got a lot to learn though lol c:

payment finished! if I did it wrong I can do it again!

Link back

bump

1 Like

bookmkaring

delivery > @soulofstaars
click here for main thread and extra coding
hey there, here is a preview of your thread and extra codings. I do hope you like it, please let me know if you’ll be using andi’ll pm you the codes. thank you for requesting at pacifica!! x

coded by recklessrebellion-

@soulofstaars sorry hun the coding is playing up on me some reason but above is a preview of them, just click on the coloured links c:
@byefromhell why girlll?! my threads are ugh haha
@viciouscupcake sorry about the wait, i’m making a start on your thread now so it’ll either be delivered later today or tomorrow <3

2 Likes

no worries take your time!

ur kidding right? ur threads are hot af

oooh they’re so pretty!!! if the codes are fixed, can I have them? i love it sm

@byefromhell mate my threads are like the most boring simple box aesthetic thing ever xD but thank you!!
@soulofstaars yay i’m glad you like it, i’ll send you the codes when i’m on my laptop x edited: coding has been sent

1 Like

delivery > @viciouscupcake
click here for main thread and extra coding
hey there, here is a preview of your thread and extra codings, I tried to get it as simple as possible with the dark and light boxes… eh I don’t know. I do hope you like it, please let me know if you’ll be using andi’ll pm you the codes. thank you for requesting at pacifica!! x

coded by recklessrebellion-

do i have to include text? can’t i just add it myself/edit it later?

technically you could yes but i prefer to have the text already or at least a rough draft of it so i can see how much text is going to be in it - that helps me out with figuring out the sizing, how much space i need, etc etc c:

aah that’s perfect! thank you so much!

you’re most welcome, glad you like it! i’ve pm’d you the codes :blush:

1 Like

here’s the link back! don't post :) it’s not up yet but just wanted to link back <3

i’m out of ideas tho oof got any premades?

ideas are so hard sometimes i know xD but yes i do have some premades been trying to make a few up and stock pile as i’m opening a html premade thread soon. would you like me to tag you when it’s open?

yes please x