Parallel universe stories

I’m looking for books where the main character travels to parallel universes! It can be on wattpad, but it doesn’t have to be. I’d prefer it to be free, but it doesn’t have to be, it just has to be a reasonable price. Also, I have kindle unlimited, so if anyone happens to know of any on there, that’d be awesome. Thank you.

3 Likes

If you feel like a slow build, my book Prospect: Paradigm is the first in a scifi series building towards parallel universe play.

I writer a history on a place than no exist on the world.like Gravity Falls

But dont are other universo,if you interesting???

Dammit. The one book I haven’t published is the one book I have involving parallel universe :sweat:

1 Like

Well, I do have story that deals with multiverse or parallel universe which some protagonists deal a multiversal destroyer.

It’s for free. You don’t need to pay for it to read.

Genre: Sci-fi, Superhero, Drama, Action, and Multiverse
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/185031356-universal-despair

The Kree Eternal, Amelia Dalton (Amiah-Selah), Captain of the NOVA Corps faces an overpowered cosmic enemy and goes on a quest to find the 12 Infinity Dogs in order to save the multiverse.

Will they ever succeed?

Hi! Okay so I have a book here which has the concept of multiple universes and alternate realities. It might not be clear in the first couple of chapters but later becomes the central point for my immortals to save the world. The book is ongoing. Though you may give it try :blush:

You can find it in my profile. The title is ‘The Nine’.

Ooh, I’m writing exactly that kind of story!

Title: The Wings of Storm
Genre: Portal fantasy adventure
Blurb:
Tahro Akagi shouldn’t live in two worlds at once.

Yet, forced to spend his days studying by a no-nonsense mother, he longs for adventure. At a moment of desperation, Tahro finds himself in Saishuu Riku, the lands of his favourite book. Engrossed in this world more than he ever thought possible, Tahro saves a character’s life.

But if a butterfly’s wings can bring thunderstorms, then his every breath is another flap as it flies, his every heartbeat a danger to those around him.

Unwittingly, he becomes entangled in a web of conspiracies between ministers, a murderous witch and a kidnapper with butterfly-patterned knives. Tahro learns he’s changed the plot too much. Events that should happen don’t and his new friends are caught in a crossfire he wants no part in.

And when his friend is kidnapped, saving her could put everyone else in danger. Yet Tahro can’t stand by and watch.

Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/174132370-the-wings-of-storm

Check out Bitter Lydia by NatalieSheeha! It’s fairly new, but I think it could definitely end up going places if given some attention. I read the first parts the author put out and they looked pretty intriguing. Its pretty much about a woman who discovers another universe that she can access through her mind.

My book ‘Made of Stardust & Flames’
#1 in parallel universe

https://www.wattpad.com/story/96281154-beyond-the-deep-water

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE THIS WORLD.

Gods are created by a mighty force, a force to balance the universe, every galaxy, world, and life.

“You are not here to die.” The God clarifies with exasperation while he sees through the girl’s eyes, to read her mind and see every painful memory she keeps to herself and feel the profound pain she carries in her soul. A pain that makes Axl, the powerful God of the Water Region unable to retain his desire to help Camille. Help her heal from a traumatic life.

Camille is a beautiful girl full of sorrow and scars caused by someone she was supposed to trust her whole life. Just when she lost her hope of finding a better life. She opened a door to a new world. A world that takes her to stand face to face with a God. But why is she here? Why in a sacred world where no human can walk? Why does she hear voices calling out her name? What can she expect from an enchanting man, that looks so heartless but sincere at the same time?

“Welcome to the Gods World, my lady.” The angels greet her in unison…156294170693572456|386x546

I have a free story here on Wattpad you may be interested in. It’s a medieval low-fantasy novella with a lot of action in a non-linear storyline (and I feel like I’m already indirectly saying too much about it by posting it in this thread).

Wattpad%20CF%20Cover
Blurb: Anna, a girl of seventeen, has just suffered through the greatest losses she has ever known in a matter of hours, all at the hands of an invading army tearing through the city of Pasithia. After being forced to flee, she makes a wish upon a magic stone without truly knowing what sort of power she’s dealing with. Now Anna is about to relive everything all over again in an impossible way, from the flames that drove her off to the spark that started it all.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/205993729-changing-fate-a-novella

Defying Hereafter by @EroseGrose. A story about time travel. It’s on Wattpad.

1 Like

Awwe thank you for saying mine :yellow_heart:

44%20pm
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206510450-defying-hereafter
Summary:
A deal to save a life, limited time to destroy the butterfly effect that leads to a devastating death and a mysterious boy from the future.

Ending your teen years is fun, it’s thrilling. Except it isn’t when you’re confronted by the death of your close friend. Valery Vess always thought that love was exciting in its unpredictability the same way death was sad in its inevitability. That is until a mysterious 17 year old from the future appears into her life with a deal to change the past and fix the ruin around her.

1 Like

I’m writing a story that has multiple realms that are like parallel universes. I’m still working on it, only a teaser is up right now.

Spawn of Heliodor: Merlin’s Bane
Arcane-punk fantasy about Merlin and other half-demons.

I’ve read a few parallel universe stories that are free to read online.

1. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  2. Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll
  3. A New Alice in the Old Wonderland by Anna Matlack Richards [free Google Book]
  4. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
  5. The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. Frank Baum
  6. Other Oz books written by Baum and other authors

And I’ve got two stories myself, but one is on hold while I work on this one:

Main Genre: Dark Fantasy (esp. Dreampunk, Magical Girl, Vampire).
Sub Genres: Action / Thriller.

Rating: Mature.
Warnings: lgbt, sexuality, violence, self-harm (3rd chapter), emotional trauma.

Promises are meant to be kept, but a promise to save a beloved sister leads a group of magical girls into a dream of many literary landscapes. Out of this dream of Carroll’s wonderlands and Poe’s nightmares comes a monster that threatens to invade the waking world. Their promise forms the opening act of a play they can’t stop, so to prevent this monster’s debut into their world, they must play their parts, but for one unlucky player, death is only the beginning. If you love quirky magical girls, femme fatales, fight scenes, love scenes, twisty plot lines, Gothic settings, the possibility of dreams, and the uncertainty of nightmares, this story is for you.

URL: https://www.wattpad.com/story/114399550-days-of-blood-and-roses

Copy%20of%20DIMENSIONS%20(1)

Synopsis:Every day she wishes that she would understand why does she keep having visions. Nathane had been struggling with visions ever since she was young that made people think that she was crazy. Then she learned the truth, when she met someone who looked like her best friend, that there’s another world that she doesn’t know yet.

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/189360021-dimensions

You are welcome! :heart:

1 Like