(PAYMENT INC) Beta Readers Needed for Greek Mythology Romance Novel

I am looking for someone to critically read through my novel and be willing to be fully honest. I have a very thick skin, and I am wanting to get this book polished and professional.

Beta readers would need to be willing to give overall feedback on the storyline and characters while also keeping an eye out for smaller ‘nit-pick’ fixes to improve the storyline. You really can’t be too critical of this book.

You don’t necessarily need to know Greek mythology to read this book as long as you like fantasy and romance.

Book information:
Title: Kore
Genre and sub-genres: Fantasy, Romance
Description: In a time where monsters raged and immortals reigned, two star-crossed lovers fight every obstacle to be together. Persephone and Hades find themselves buried in godly drama and anger and fighting across opposite worlds to finally be together.

This is the story of how Kore, Goddess of Spring, came to be Persephone, Queen of Hell. There was no kidnapping, no forced eating, and no ignorance… just a smart girl, a handsome god, and a desire to be free…

ALL EDITING AND NOTES WILL NEED TO BE DONE THROUGH GOOGLE DOCS. The current version of my novel available on Wattpad is not an updated draft, and I would prefer you read the new one so your time is spent more efficiently.

I’m open to negotiating payment. Credit will be given on my final draft to my beta readers, and I am willing to critique your own story. This book will be published by the end of 2020 through KPD, and all beta readers will receive a free paperback copy.

2 Likes

I would love to be a beta reader for you. If you’re still searching that is.

Absolutely!! If you want to message me over @madisonkunzler, I will send you the link to the google doc. Thank you for being willing to help!

1 Like

Hi! I would be willing to be a beta reader if you need another one.

If you need another beta reader, I’d love to help.

I adore greek mythology and would LOVE to be a beta reader for this, if you’re still open!

Hi @madisonkunzler,
I’m a contracted beta reader for a quite a few novelists on Wattpad and beyond, having published works myself and won awards. One of my favourite genres to edit is sci-fi due to it’s delicate complexities, therefore I’m partial to paranormal romance and mythology. I’m keen to see what you’ve done with it. If you’d like me to edit your work I’d be open to discussing this with you in private :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d be interested in betaing your story. I like mythology in general and am familiar with Greek myths. I’d prefer to have a beta in return when I’m done writing a book I’m working on.