peter tingle || open || temp. closed

peter%20tingle

coded by newsies-extra

+ story must be published.

+ link me back where you put the graphic i did for you.

+ please use the graphic for at least one week. i’ll turn it into premade without informing you.

+ the real password is “don’t call it peter tingle!”.

forms here!

examples here!

tag list: @byefromhell @imtotallynotokay @lavenderlove @lucero249

thread credits: @newsies

7 Likes

coded by newsies-queue

empty yeet

6 Likes
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Hiring for a group thread here (post #33)!
3 Likes

Do you do cover redos?

2 Likes

depends on the cover

2 Likes

You did my “A Tale Of Blood & Bone” cover and it was nice but I just didn’t feel like it matched my story so I wanted to see if you’d be willing to redo it

2 Likes

coded by newsies-forms

type of graphic [cover, banner, icon, picspam]: Banner

title: Married To My Boss

subtitle: N/a

author: Dredge

ideas: I was thinking Ana Beatriz Barros standing next to Alejandro Montesinos And in the background the Las Vegas sign, with a roulette table and dice. inspo or the two main cast standing next to each other with a garden around them. inspo

mood/genre: Romantic/cute

color scheme: this

is your story posted: Yes

password: Don’t call it peter tingle

anything else: no, thank you

2 Likes

coded by newsies-forms

type of graphic [cover, banner, icon, picspam]: Cover

title: Old times

subtitle: Book three in the missing you series

author: Imtotallynotokay

ideas: I was thinking of having Cole Sprouse standing on some train tracks with a dead rose somewhere or him looking up into the sky with the stars and moon showing and maybe the pops diner sign along with a dead rose or some type of rose

mood/genre: Dark, heartache, romance, fanfic

color scheme: I honestly can’t think of anything

is your story posted:

password: Captain America, don’t call it peter tingle.

anything else: Moved from your last thread.

2 Likes

Peter Tingle! Hah! Sorry, I don’t need a graphic designer, but, Peter Tingle! (Obviously I’ve seen Spider-Man Far From Home, otherwise I’d be like “WHAAAAT?”)

7 Likes

@translucidity sorry if it’s not what you wanted but tbh i don’t have any inspo to redo your cover since i’ve seen you request the same graphic to other numerous designers.

@Sammyismycat dUde it was so GOOD I can’t resist myself

@imtotallynotokay thanks mate x

4 Likes

graphics hot, hot hot graphics

4 Likes

coded by newsies-accepted

You’re accepted, @Dredge116! Please do choose between payment one or payment two and reply to me when you’re done doing so. Thank you for requesting!

2 Likes

coded by newsies-forms

type of graphic [cover, banner, icon, picspam]: banner

title: Money Hearts

author: mortaltendencies

ideas: a simple banner with a faceless blonde/brunette girl lying on the bed with a hand over her head wearing designer clothes. if this is too specific, you can just change it to a white girl wearing designer clothes, or even a pair of cool designer shoes. you can alter it however you want, but please don’t make it too manipulated.

mood/genre: genre is teen-fic. rich kids, manipulation, revenge, betrayal, traumatic past, heartache bc of family problems making it seem like money isn’t everything

images: i hope this works!! idk what’s happened to my imgur omg it barely seems to work now. inspo

color scheme: this. background can be plain white, or whatever is suitable for the image.

is your story posted: yes

password: vanya hargreeves, don’t call it peter tingle

anything else: i hope you accept luv! <3

2 Likes

I am a very visual person, and I am also considerate of others feelings, so if I feel that a designer’s cover doesn’t fit my story I feel that the simple solution is to ask someone else to make one instead of criticizing their work

3 Likes

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I saw the message on the other thread and will happily make another request here I just have to wait until I get home to fill it all out. So sorry for the wait. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I do however, respect your decision to decline my request, thank you for your time :heart:

3 Likes

coded by newsies-accepted

You’re accepted, @mortaltendencies ! Please do choose between payment one or payment two and reply to me when you’re done doing so. Thank you for requesting!

2 Likes

Hiyaaa!

3 Likes

Hi, hey, hello x

4 Likes