Playlists: currently on hiatus until I’m free again.

It s okay I will separate them.Thaks so much :relaxed:

1 Like

Your welcome! Also thank you.Just let me know. When you’ve done the payment. Seeing as yours is much easier I’ll do it when I wake up.

I left you a comment on a story of yours. Was there anything else like payment or not?

1 Like

Title: Project A

Summary: Summary of my story? Well, it’s science fiction and its main theme is the loss of a loved one (or several loved ones), as the main antagonist is an antagonist because his daughter died. Not only that, really, but I won’t get too deep into it. There are six main characters.

How many songs: I honestly don’t mind how many. Maybe 7 - 10?

Author: me, @shadowsettle.

Genre/mood: Science fiction; kind of sentimental and mellow and bittersweet would be great.

Artists/songs to include: Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men.

Avoid: Please don’t put anything too old? I don’t mean to sound like a young’n, but I generally hate those type of songs. Rock, heavy metal, rap, country, and reggae are other stuff to avoid. Other than that anything is fine.

Anything else: I love pop and EDM ^^ (I am such a Gen Z-er, yes, I know. don’t rub it in).

Thank you! I’ll get to your book when I can.

1 Like

I saw your comment and understood some of it. But thank you for doing it and no there’s no other payment.

1 Like

this form is hilarious to me. But seriously no judgement here. Plus pop and edm is much much widespread in than what people think . Plus I like them too not all of course please give me more artists to work with . It helps me a lot over just one. Also give me ideas of what should the songs should be about. Especially since your summary is very vague.

So, just let me know when you finished it ( the payment) and answer to me soon before I work on your question .

1 Like

Alright! Sorry for the vague form fghldsdls
I’m not sure what you mean by ‘work with’ but I love artists like Sia, Panic! At The Disco, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Melanie Martinez, :heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart: HAYLEY KIYOKO :heart::gift_heart::sparkling_heart:, Of Monsters And Men, Madeon, Porter Robinson, Fall Out Boy, MARINA, Halsey. Is that enough? Am I doing this right? What are we? Where am I?

On the topic of what the songs should be about: loss of a loved one, learning how to love/accept yourself (that you are who you are, yk), change, familial love, discrimination.

1 Like

Thank you, this definitely helps.:blush:

1 Like

Thank you, too! I completed payment, by the way. I commented on your book.

1 Like

I saw and replied! :blush:

1 Like

You still didn’t separate your forms…:persevere:

shit I forgot

Title: Go dance.
How many songs: I would like 3
Artists: The first 6 would like them to be from BLACKPINK, BTS and T-ara
Song to include: The first 7 Kill this love, Playing Wich fire, Ddu-du-ddu-du-ddu, Boy witch luv, Forever Young and Trouble Maker of T-ara
Avoid: Reggueaton.
Anything else: Kill this love, Playing Witch Fire, Forever Young and Ddu-du-ddu-du-ddu = BLACKPINK.
Boy whitch Luv = BTS.
Truble Maker = T-ara

Title: Go dance.
How many songs: I would like 3
Artists: The 3 want them to be from Cazzu and Super Juniors
Song to include: Mucha Data, Mamacita and Lo siento.
Avoid: Reggueaton.
Anything else: Cazzu = Much Data.
Super Juniors = Mamacita and Lo siento

Okay wait, I’m reading both of your forms and the amount is confusing for both.

Wey since it doesn’t matter I don’t want anything anymore,I’m sorry to bother you so much :frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s fine! You can undo you’re payment if you like. But thank you letting me know

Hoping to get at least work on one playlist today.

wait hiiii I remember you from the old mdc!

1 Like

:scream: someone remembers me. I can’t wait believe it. I’m in shock. Also hello!