Please Add A Wattpad Dark Mode

Most other social media websites have a dark mode but Wattpad doesn’t. What’s up with that? Please do add a dark mode, it’s easier on the eyes and looks cooler in general. Then people who read before bed will be able to read Wattpad books with no trouble.

You can change the screen to black while reading books, although the whole app doesn’t change. I agree that it would be good to have a dark mode all the time - all my other apps are on dark mode.

3 Likes

Forums has a dark mode and I love it I wish the actual site/app did

3 Likes

Wattpad, please. Please.

1 Like

I would love to have a dark mode. I use dark mode with YouTube. It be cool if more apps had dark mode.

1 Like

The only reason my wife doesn’t read wattpad is the lack of dark mode
That’s literally it.

1 Like

Waiting Wattpad to add a dark mode… you can install Stylish on your computer. It is a free app on the Google Play Store and it allows you to chose custom theme for any website. There are dark mode for Wattpad on it :wink:

1 Like

I made one of them that’s on there LOL I didn’t feel most of the Dark modes other people built fit my needs, so I made my own. It’s not perfect (I am not a web designer LOL) but it has helped immensely. I would’ve had to leave Wattpad after the rebrand had I not made it.

2 Likes

I have dark mode on my kindle.

I think there is a dark mode on my app. It’s a nice touch!

1 Like

Oh, yes! I would love this. I use the dark mode for reading, but it would be awesome to have a dark mode for the entire site and app.

1 Like