Please Help (CLOSED)

Graphic Type: Cover

Title: Fallen Angel

Author: B. R. Jones

Genre(s): Romance

Colors:000000-b00000-70cad1-839d9a-bfd2bf

Idea(s):
Male should be muscular but looks early 20s with light brown hair.
Female should be slim roughly 17 or looks it with long dark brown hair that is rather long and has a slight wave to it

1. A male with one wing or both (black).
  2. A male and female holding each other (male should either have black wings or ripped wings)
  3. A male (white wings turning black) looking down on a female
  4. Dominic Sherwood (either no wings or black wings) holding Nina Dobrev
  5. Dominic Sherwood with black wings or one wing
    Honestly whatever looks good

Inspo: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Summary

Travis is a typical guardian angel, well almost typical. He has seen a lot happen in the lives of his past humans, but his current human, Ashley, he has seen her go through more than most women her age. Travis has ended up falling in love with his human, which is a big no-no in the eyes of the angels. He has only a strike left before he is cast from heaven. He has already gotten two for breaking major rules. The has rules he has to follow are there to protect both angel and human, yet Travis doesn’t believe all of them are necessary. What happens when he breaks the biggest rule of them all?

Payment: Follow, Dedication (Will be done), comment…honestly anything XD

Anything Else: Story will be posted one I have a cover.

Honestly, I spent the last hour designing something for you and the last 10 minutes trying to post it for you.

But it won’t allow me to post with images in my post? Anybody know how to sort that out because this is my first time posting on the Wattpad Community. x_x

You need a higher trust level

Oh x_x

Thanks, I will work on getting that up and try again. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paste a file link perhaps and not the image?

Fallen-Angel---B.R.Jones

Hey :slight_smile:

I got my Trust Level up. This is what I came up with, I am a self-taught graphic designer with about 2/3 years experience but I am fairly new to doing book covers. I hope you like it. :slight_smile:

Dominic Sherwood and Nina Dobrev were used to make the silhouettes.

Kezia

1 Like

This is really pretty.

1 Like

I do like it. It’s just not 100% what I am looking for.

Thank you :slight_smile:

bump

bump

Don’t try to sell services here.

1 Like

Actually… it’s against the forum rules to post it on forum replies. I was trying to help you out. I’m not sure who the mod is here but I don’t think that’s an acceptable way to speak to people. (@Azanthiel - could you please confirm this? Sorry if I’m wasting your time here, but I’d rather this person be clear and not get into bother for soliciting sales!)

Im not a mod but I don’t think this is a suitable place to have this argument…

1 Like

I was just telling them not to solicit sales as it’s against the rules. I’m off now that I’ve tagged a mod. :slight_smile:

@RacingFanatic12 Hello
The Terms of Service states:

• Don’t make any commercial use of Wattpad. Wattpad is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Don’t sell access to the Site or Services in any way. Don’t use the Site or Services for the purpose of advertising any goods or services. The only exception is that you may advertise the sale of your content in e-book or published book form on third party platforms or bookstores.

The Guidelines for the Community state:

Payments for media cannot be monetary in nature
and should be mentioned up-front. Examples of what you can ask are comments/feedback, follows, shout outs, attribution, reading list adds, and graphics/stickers. Votes are not allowed as “payments”.

While some things are allowed on profiles, it is not allowed for users to offer commercial services, or post advertisements for book sales in the forums. Do not do so again. Your posts have been removed.

Thank you for your understanding
WorldsInsideMyHead :worldsinsidemyhead: Community Ambassador

You don’t have to deal with this kind of behavior. That’s the Moderators’ responsibility. If you see something that you believe need’s a Mod’s attention, flag it.

1 Like

Ty for letting me know!

1 Like

Here is one for you to consider.
(Look at it in your browser. This forum crops my images.)