pms not working GLITCH

Hi :smile:
I need help!
It’s been a few days now that I can’t send private messages to some users (generally new messages, but also replies), it’s not because they blocked me because it happens with a lot of different receivers and it never happened to me before, plus sometimes it works again for 30 seconds and I can manage to send some messages.
I tried verifying my email, but it still doesn’t work. I sent a ticket but since I still got no reply, I’m trying to look for help here because it drives me crazy (especially when I want to thank my awesome little readers!)
If anyone has an idea what to do, or if someoe is in the same case, let me know!
Thank you :smile:

PS: I forgot to say, but an error message is appearing: ‘Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.’

Update: Wattpad wants to know if anyone is in the same case, so if you are LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

Have you checked the status of your ticket by logging into your account on the help pages?
https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Is this happening to you on the web or App or both?

1 Like

It’s still open.

On the web, I’m not using the app these days.

1 Like

At least if it’s open it means that support are still working on your ticket. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got a reply, asking me more precisions, now we’ll see :crossed_fingers:t2: :grimacing:
Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Update: still not working, so far they’re working on it and trying to help me
Is there anyone in the same case?

Update: Wattpad wants to know if anyone is in the same case, so if you are LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

1 Like

@nablai do you have the same problem? If so, tell me, and most importantly send a ticket to wattpad! :smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a problem but someone else had :slight_smile: I had notified Support in my posts about the problem here:

1 Like

Okay, thank you :smile:

1 Like