Poetry Contest

Hello! My name is Liz and I am an admin for @TeamofDreams and we are thinking about holding a poetry contest in December but we need to know if people would be willing to enter! Let me know if you or someone you know would be interested! Follow my acct and TeamofDreams and you will get updates as to when we start the contest! If you have anyone else you know that would be interested let them know as well!
We have not worked out all the details yet because we dont have very many people interested yet. Help us spread the word!

5 Likes

Count me in, will this be for poetry collections or only single poems?

Follow my acct and TeamofDreams and you will get updates as to when we start the contest! If you have anyone else you know that would be interested let them know as well!
We have not worked out all the details yet because we dont have very many people interested yet.

1 Like

I’d be interested!

Yes!

I’d be very interested regardless of whether it’s for single poems or collections (or it might be a good idea to do both).

raises hand
I do have an ongoing poetry collection and I’m planning to write more. Tagging @dreams_i_have @darvruni @Nablai who I know are actively writing poetry.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the tag, Flora :slight_smile: Much appreciated =]

@floranocturna Have tagged you in a contest on Wattpad. I thought you’d like to have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :hugs:

Thanks. I’ll check it out :blossom:

1 Like

Hello! Did someone say poetry? :cherry_blossom:

Thanks for the tag @floranocturna :heartpulse:

2 Likes

o.o poetry contest

1 Like

@dreams_i_have @darvruni @floranocturna @Nablai @TheraLance @MaivPaj @The_Golden_Sphinx

Hello and welcome! My name is Liz and I am the head of @TeamofDreams poetry contest! If you would be so kind as to follow our account and you will be updated as to when I have begun the contest! Have a wonderful day and gooood luck!

3 Likes

@the_only_lizzybee Done =]

hello, I’d be interested in a poetry comp

am now following you and the team of dreams

Id like to enter

go and follow team of dreams

Done

I am interested.
tenor

i’d definitely be interest!! would your account, while conducting the competition, promote our poetry novels too?