Polls for Fun

poll

Oh come on, am I really the only one who hates love triangles so far? :joy:

Idk I dislike certain ones, but it just depends how it’s written and the plot of it for me :joy:

I rarely ever like a love triangle. They’re just more maddening than anything. You got the best guy friend who always gets left out in the dust because she chooses the douche instead. Ugh. I just hate seeing people get led on like that. Especially by the MC.

Oh I don’t often see that love triangle with best guy friend left out for douche.

I often see the guys best friend falls for MC ( and there is multiple variations of that one)

Or I see a random guy who is typically displayed as a diliquent that MC helps or is nice to later and he falls for her (usually after she is already with the intended guy )

I can’t stand the cliched, perfect looking female YA heroine who wins everyone over even though her personality is usually crap

SAME I HATE THAT

I… don’t love them. I feel like they can be done well, but that hardly ever happens and I feel like the market is just too oversaturated with it. Can we all just leave that one alone for a bit, please?
(And I also agree with everything you’re saying. It makes the MC seem like a jerk. Heck, a lot of them are jerks).

Do you like ships? (by ships, i mean, fictional character x fictional character. You know…)

• Yes, i do
  • No, i don’t
  • I don’t care about shipping
  • I don’t mind it
  • It depends on the ship

0 voters

I’m very glad to see that no one hates the overthrown heir :rofl: That’s good because it’s one of my favorites to read and write.

So trueeee.

I don’t, however, like non-canon shipping. (unless the story is still being written, in which case you can ship ppl, it’s not set in stone.) Examples of ones I hate: Draco-Harry, Percy-Jason, Annabeth-Piper, (there are a lot of shipping straight ppl like gay, that bugs me), Harry-Hermione, etc. You get the point.

I’m not a big fan of most shipping (people get so heated!) but I would throw myself out of a window for Korrasami.

i thought you meant actual ships for a second

I mean, “it depends on the ship”

Do you mind it when someone says ‘peoples’ instead of ‘people’?

• I mind it
  • I don’t mind it
  • I don’t like it but i don’t mind it though
  • I think it’s okay, not everyone has a perfect/good grammar

0 voters

It works in casual conversation. Sometimes I’ll intentionally not capitalize things I should, use ‘got’ where I should have used ‘have’, and say peoples for people, in order to come across as more laid-back, or if it works in the setting.

Is that weird?

I FREAKIN HATE LOVE TRIANGLES xD

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Agreed!

Ooh okay. I have another one. (I love making these). :joy:

Do you hate Katniss Everdeen? (IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ENTIRE TRILOGY, DO NOT ANSWER).

• Yes
  • YES
  • No
  • I didn’t in the beginning, but she just gets worse
  • I love that gurl
  • WHO IS KATNISS

0 voters

I just wanted to be a troll xD

Personally she’s ehh to me.
Some parts I like her, others I hate her.