Pop-up about new stats.

help

So, I was just on my stat-page and a pop-up from Wattpad appeared.
It was something about a new way of organizing stats. They showed a graphic with stars in different colors that moved around.

My issue, however, is that when I click ‘continue’ to learn more about what it was about, it just disappeared. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Does anyone know what it was or perhaps have a link so that I can see the rest of the info?

I haven’t gotten a pop up at all. I also wonder what it was you saw lol

I have no idea. I’m thinking more and more that it’s something they are rolling out later, and that they made a mistake, which happened to occur so that I got/saw the pop-up.
I’ve been trying to see if I could find an image of it, but I can’t.

It was an animation where “the story” had some different colored stars (1 yellow, 2 blue, 3 red (or different colors, mostly remember the three red stars)) that sort of “jump up” from the page and formed a pyramid:

Stars

And as the stars did this, the background changed to a table where the stars then spread out in different columns and rows. But you couldn’t actually see what the different rows symbolized as the text was blurred out.

And then there was a link that said, “Learn More”, and under that a button that said, “Continue”.
I pressed continue and it just disappeared. Puff!

Very strange that I’m the only one who’ve seen it… :thinking:

Maybe they were testing it and you just happened to be on at the right time?

Yeah, that what I’m thinking too, since no one else seems to know what I’m taking about…