Post a picture that accurately represents your character's appearance!

I thought this would be fun for everyone to do.

Whether it’s a real person, an anime character or one of your drawings. I want to see what your characters are supposed to look like.

One of my main characters, Reno, had his clothing style based on Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder.

The main villain was meant to look something like Triple H.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Oooh Fun!

Ok, so here is how I imagine Sylvia looking (and dressing), at least at the beginning of the story.

Sylvia%20representation

And this is how Sasha looks (though she dresses more masculine usually)

Sasha%20representation

And this is how I imagine Der Erlkönig looking

Erl%20King%20Sample

I think that last picture is from The Three Musketeers movie, but he looks about that age and has that sort of perpetual scowl.

5 Likes

Beans?

1 Like

In Blood Talons, Edris Edgwalker is a half-elf and I have always considered him looking like Ragnar Lothbrok (played by Travis Fimmel) in Vikings, but with pointy ears.

image Source: https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/856950635324231110/

3 Likes

I saw you mention Vikings and I was hoping for Ivar :frowning:

2 Likes

This is a W.I.P of my main character, Tahro. He’s 10 in this picture and the start of the novel, although he’s 14 for the rest of it.

8 Likes

As much as I like Ivar, Ragnar was the heart and soul of the series. The only person who has come close to filling such a role is Ubbe who goes through huge character growth in the most recent season. :slight_smile:

But, but… Ivar

5 Likes

He looks like Finn without the hat.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it XD!

One of the best scenes ever!

1 Like

I’m really happy for you Ubbe and imma let you finish but Ivar had one of the best scenes of all time. Of all time!

This is the spitting image of Eyane:

5e4057a21a47729643e4620b5163a941

Don’t have anymore pictures of the rest of my characters because no one looks like them.

5 Likes

Toke and Zashiel in Juryokine were heavily based on Jude and Milla from Tales of Xillia.

Kulgan from Gray Ranger is… okay, so imagine Jonathan Byers from Stranger Things in cowboy clothes and his hair dyed gray.

1 Like

yep

Phoebe from Circle of All looks like this:

and everyone else has no face claim which is why I resort to drawing them 99% of the time

hence Isaac:

5 Likes

The avatar I have represents the MC from my stories.

She’s beautiful.

Vikings with pointy ears! I can dig it.