Potarnia (for true potatoes only)

yes

Okay. I am just curious because I didn’t see anything about it until about an thirty minutes ago.

sounds cool

Woah I have a lot of hair :joy::joy: also I look pretty badass with the kween chain! (where are my lashes tho xD)
But it’s amazing thank u goddess!!! :heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Our goddess is talented isn’t she?

Haha so how u doing? Is u still in jail? :joy:

Man I don’t deserve this love :sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:
But u bet you do! :relieved::joy:

nice

very, she deserves to be the Goddess

Probably Lmao Idk my current status :joy: :joy:

We need a name for the Potato Sisterhood…

My sister and I call ourselves Sister Savage

Isk Potato Sisterhood is a good name in itself if you ask me

Hmm… The Sacred Savage Sisters of Potarnia

or SSP for short

A little long to remember no?

Let’s wait for everyone else XD. I suck at names.

:joy: same

:potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato:
lmao

:baguette_bread: